Windows 10: Login Screen

Discus and support Login Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with my login screen - well actually it is with the screen that comes before the login screen. It seems to be stuck on the colour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nickynoo, May 18, 2016.

1. Nickynoo Win User

Login Screen

I have a problem with my login screen - well actually it is with the screen that comes before the login screen.
    It seems to be stuck on the colour that is chosen for pesonalisation/colour/pick a colour. Although my lock screen is set on windows spotlight (it is my understanding that the screen loaded before the login screen and the lock screen picture share the same image - this was true a few builds ago but now the screen in question just seems to stay the solid colour. I have also notice that if i go to personalization/lock screen that the apps that I can choose to show detailed status and the other plus signs - the drop down lists are all blank, some with red X s on them.

:)

Nickynoo, May 18, 2016

2. Can' t get past first screen.

My laptop running Window 10 boots. The first screen displays. It's a touch screen computer. I can move the first screen off to display the login in screen. However, just as the first screen leaves, the login screen fades to a blank screen. After a
    few seconds, the first screen reappears. I just had some suggestions to help, but the suggestion start with the login screen. I can't get to the login in screen.

Help?

Pat SimmonsJS, May 18, 2016
  3. Login Screen Background Issue

Hi,

For better assistance, we would like to know which login screen background are you trying to change on the computer. Is it the User Login Screen or the System Login Screen?

Thanks.

Michael Tus, May 18, 2016
Thema:

Login Screen

1. Login Screen - Similar Threads - Login Screen

2. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  3. Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download/install, and my screen turns black after login. ERROR CODE 0x80070005.: One day my system decided to look normal, login screen was great, until it wasn't. It goes black... after I login, I don't know if I'm effecting the eventual operation of it by my LOGO+CTL+SHIFT+B, but it does turn the display on after 30-45 minutes. The other stuff...I don't...
  4. Login screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  5. Login screen password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  6. Login screen password

7. Black screen after login, only cursor appears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after login, only cursor appears.: I had to refresh my laptop and after I login in I get a black screen with only the cursor appearing. It seems to stay black for possibly 5 minutes.I did CTRL+ALT+DELETE and only the task manager appeared.I also did Windows+CTRL+SHIFT+B and got a beep sound when I did I also...
  8. Black screen after login, only cursor appears.

Black screen after login, only cursor appears.: I had to refresh my laptop and after I login in I get a black screen with only the cursor appearing. It seems to stay black for possibly 5 minutes.I did CTRL+ALT+DELETE and only the task manager appeared.I also did Windows+CTRL+SHIFT+B and got a beep sound when I did I also...
  9. Black screen after login, only cursor appears.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.

After cloud resetting windows 11, login screen appears but I have no clue what to put in.: Hi,I recently reset my windows 11 computer with cloud reset but after the process was done, I was met with a login screen and with no way of logging in. I tried logging with my Microsoft outlook account but it said the password was wrong but I know it’s not because I have the...