Windows 10: My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in

Discus and support My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in. I've tried the method of the "toggle my sign-in info" but it was already on. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by EmmaDuffin1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in

My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in. I've tried the method of the "toggle my sign-in info" but it was already on. I don't know what to do and I need to get school work done

:)

EmmaDuffin1, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 25, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, May 25, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 25, 2020
Thema:

My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in

1. My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in - Similar Threads - computer keeps logging

2. My computer keeps auto logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  3. My computer keeps auto logging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps auto logging out: My computer keeps auto logging outI tried to resolve this issue by going to Settings->System->Power & Battery -> Screen and Sleep -> Power. From here I set everything to Never When my screen should turn off, but it still keeps auto logging out.At this point, it's getting...
  4. My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Keeps Loging me out Immediately after I log in.: Everything was great Untill i decided to unplug my second screen, immediately I was logged out and eversince i log in windows logs me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-keeps-loging-me-out-immediately/dd6d5967-13d1-462b-a4fe-47bfe340c96a
  5. Outlooklive.com keeps logging me out

in Browsers and Email
    Outlooklive.com keeps logging me out: For some time now outlooklive.com keeps logging me out from my Hotmail account even if I have clicked on the stay signed in button. This can happen when I simply click on a new message or try to delete a message. I can find nothing in the settings to alter this. How do I...
  6. Websites logging me out the second I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites logging me out the second I log in: Hello! I am having an issue on windows 10. I log in to a website with my username and password. Then, before I can do anything, the website logs me out. I've cleared cookies on my browser and this happens on all browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox....
  7. Log In on Second Computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log In on Second Computer.: Microsoft does not recognize my account if I attempt to login on a different computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-on-second-computer/ba27ead3-b491-4697-b6c2-94d59f2e96a3
  8. Windows 10 keeps logging me out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps logging me out.: I've followed both items on "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-logging-out-automatically-how-do-i/c35ba873-a7ca-4bb0-b3d5-0a15e4952542" and neither one has worked. The idle time out is set to 0 per the instructions here...
  9. My computer keeps logging me out after inactivity. How do I turn that off?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps logging me out after inactivity. How do I turn that off?: Hi, I'm looking for a way to keep my laptop from logging me out (hence closing all my windows) after I leave it alone for a while. I think I have the same problem discussed in this thread. However, it's possible Microsoft has moved the locations of some of the relevant...
  10. My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps logging out after the welcome loading screen: I have a single account on my Windows 10 PC .There was some problem with Stop Code which occurred only once in a day so i ignored it but after some time my pc started showing this problem,everytime i operate my pc it shows the 'welcome' message but suddenly it says 'signing...