Windows 10: Login

Discus and support Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there any way that I can login to my laptop without using a password or pin? I do not like it when I am being forst to login every time I start up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nanz, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Nanz Win User

Login

Is there any way that I can login to my laptop without using a password or pin? I do not like it when I am being forst to login every time I start up my laptop. TY

:)

2. user login screen is showing only face login

In windows 8.1 I used to get two options for login either face login or password login. Now windows 10 I have one option of login i.e face login face login is not possible in all light conditions how can I login system in such a cases

gopimoturu, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Why do I have to log off and then shutdown in windows 10

Hi

I have noticed something recently.

When I shutdown without login off, and when I restart the machine , the Windows 10 signs with the previous login in the backgoround.

How do I know.

I have 2 logins login A and Login B.

Lets say i log in LOGIN A.

Then I shutdown and restart.

This time I login B.

When I check the by clicking the user from the Start menu , I can see the Windows displays LOGIN A signed in.

However, if I log out and shutdown , it is ok when I login with a different login.

Why is that ?

Why I have to logoff before I shut down .

By the way there are no topics saying Windows Login.

I would take no one is having issue with it.

PinakiBasu, Mar 26, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Login

Use this tutorial.
    It is applicable to Windows 10.

How to Automatically Sign in to User Account at Startup
    http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials...8-startup.html

davidhk, Mar 26, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Mar 26, 2016
  6. Nanz Win User
    TY, I will check that out.

7. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Mar 26, 2016
  8. Nanz Win User

Login

Thank you. It's all good now. See, I was told that if you have Windows 10, that you HAVE to login every time you start up your laptop. I am so glad that ya'll are here when I need help with something.

9. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Login

1. Login - Similar Threads - Login

2. login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login: Something happened, Your PIN isn't available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login/3aabddcc-c743-4a31-968b-31c49e451e7a
  3. login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login: Something happened, Your PIN isn't available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login/3aabddcc-c743-4a31-968b-31c49e451e7a
  4. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  5. Onedrive login not working

Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  6. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  8. I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...

I uninstalled my wifi drivers and reset the PC but after that I am not able to login with...: I uninstalled my wifi driver mistakenly and after that I reset it but now I am not able to login in my laptop without wifi so what I have to do to use my laptop?...
  9. Login screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  10. Login screen password

Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...