Windows 10: Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10.

Discus and support Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Logitec rumble pack controller, my question is, does a driver or program exist that will allow the rumble pack to be recognized as that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ay_Leo, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Ay_Leo Win User

Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10.

I have a Logitec rumble pack controller, my question is, does a driver or program exist that will allow the rumble pack to be recognized as that default controller for Windows 10 and allow me to use it for Xbox live games on windows, eg. Forza, Fortnite etc. The Logitec mapping controller software kinda works but the gameplay is not as smooth as using an Xbox controller. . . .

:)

Ay_Leo, Jul 11, 2018

2. gamming

Hi,

If you encounter issues playing older version of games on a Windows 10 PC, it may be due to compatibility issues with the game and the device. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you able to launch the games?
    • What are the games affected?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This troubleshooter will allow the game to run using the settings from a previous version of Windows.

To find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided. The details on that page will help determine if your device meets the game requirements.

Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2018
  3. Gamming on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode.

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Logitec Gamming Controller

2. BSOD while gamming 70368744177664,2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gamming 70368744177664,2: Hey, i got BSOD always when playing some games. Sometimes after 5 min sometimes after 40.My setup is:i5 12600 fkrtx 3080 aorus750 psu16 gb ddr4Temps in HW looks quite ok. Maybe gpu memory is a little big, but what i heard 100C is normal for my card.There are dmp...
  3. BSOD while gamming 70368744177664,2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gamming 70368744177664,2: Hey, i got BSOD always when playing some games. Sometimes after 5 min sometimes after 40.My setup is:i5 12600 fkrtx 3080 aorus750 psu16 gb ddr4Temps in HW looks quite ok. Maybe gpu memory is a little big, but what i heard 100C is normal for my card.There are dmp...
  4. Controller compatibility with Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller compatibility with Windows: I use a ps4 dualshock controller to play most games but it only works with steam, even though others aren't experiencing the same problem, my controller will connect to the PC but it will do nothing unless I'm on steam. Is there anyway I can fix this?...
  5. gamming problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gamming problem: despite all the fixes and updates ,no game is launching on my pc my specs 8 gb ram gpu gtx 750 ti windows 10 home games are doom 2016 which ran and i played earlier cod cold war...
  6. Is the Xbox 360 controller still compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the Xbox 360 controller still compatible with Windows 10?: I have no trouble connecting my Xbox One controller, but it's got a really agitating drift on the left stick. I'm a little reluctant to drop the money simply for a new controller, because I have a 360 controller that works perfectly, but it doesn't seem to connect to my PC as...
  7. DS4Windows and the Windows 10 PS4 controller compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DS4Windows and the Windows 10 PS4 controller compatibility issue: This has been an issue that I've been actually questioning myself. The PS4 controller should work on Windows 10 as if it was a regular joypad (that is not an Xbox controller). However, I'm having an issue that the buttons are like what I had when I tried out XCloud: The X...
  8. Controller compatible with Dolphin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller compatible with Dolphin?: Hello, I wanted to buy a wireless (Bluetooth) controller to gamble on the PC. Is this controller compatible with the Dolphin emulator, or can I only use GC controllers and Wiimotes?...
  9. Bad Gamming Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Gamming Experience: my laptop often get FPS spike, getting heavy, stuttering.. I didn't realize at first since i'm playing an online games, because I thought that it was come from my connection. but when i play an offline game last night i realize that it was not, it's my device that have the...
  10. Logitec C170

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitec C170: Mic not working with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitec-c170/7ca023bf-e014-40e8-bf20-958df953de15