Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10.

Discus and support Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Logitec rumble pack controller, my question is, does a driver or program exist that will allow the rumble pack to be recognized as that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ay_Leo, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:33 PM.

1. Ay_Leo Win User

I have a Logitec rumble pack controller, my question is, does a driver or program exist that will allow the rumble pack to be recognized as that default controller for Windows 10 and allow me to use it for Xbox live games on windows, eg. Forza, Fortnite etc. The Logitec mapping controller software kinda works but the gameplay is not as smooth as using an Xbox controller. . . .

:)

2. Catherine Cus. Win User

gamming

Hi,

If you encounter issues playing older version of games on a Windows 10 PC, it may be due to compatibility issues with the game and the device. To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you able to launch the games?
    • What are the games affected?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This troubleshooter will allow the game to run using the settings from a previous version of Windows.

To find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided. The details on that page will help determine if your device meets the game requirements.

Catherine Cus., Jul 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM
  3. Harkanwar Singh Win User
    Gamming on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode.

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

1. Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Logitec Gamming Controller

2. USB gaming controllers prevent power saving features

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB gaming controllers prevent power saving features: It seems in Windows 10 (and 8, as I have seen from online discussions), USB gaming controllers prevent power saving features such as turning off the displays and entering Sleep mode. Is there a configuration to change this setting? It's extremely annoying for many users to...
  3. Xbox Receiver for Windows 10 - CONSTANT controller disconnects. No resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Receiver for Windows 10 - CONSTANT controller disconnects. No resolution: Hey Guys! I've seen people ask about this problem elsewhere but Microsoft has provided no satisfactory resolution. I'm hoping maybe I have missed something, or at the very least can get Microsoft to address this issue. I have an Xbox one Controller (The one that supports...
  4. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control: I currently have a triple monitor set up, with two vertical monitors and a horizontal monitor, I want to be able to use slideshow wallpapers for these monitors and use two different folders for the different orientations of monitor. I.E. a slideshow for the horizontal...
  5. Controlled folder access exceptions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled folder access exceptions: 1 Controlled folder access needs to stop blocking OneDrive actions. This includes folder deletion, which seems to invoke cmd.exe as part of the execution sequence. 2 Controlled folder access needs to accept wildcards when making exceptions. Consider the following log:...
  6. Windows 10 HomeEdition: No correct volume control bluetooth speakers EDIFIER R1700BT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 HomeEdition: No correct volume control bluetooth speakers EDIFIER R1700BT: After pairing with these Bluetooth Speakers (EDIFIER R1700BT) Volume cannot be adjusted. This is ferry annoying. Only Max volume is selected moving the volume slider just one step. When selecting internal speakers volume adjusts well It seems that more Bluetooth devices...
  7. Fightstick controller suddenly stops working in Windows10

Fightstick controller suddenly stops working in Windows10: I have a Streetfighter X Tekken Arcade Fightstick Pro by Madcatz. It's an officially licensed Xbox360 controller for fighting games. It's even listed here as fully supported in windows 10 and was working until recently....
  8. Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver: My Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Receiver was working fine after updating drivers on win 10 then after 6-7 months it is giving an error (device descriptor failed code 43 )...
  9. Stop User Access Control pop up for known apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop User Access Control pop up for known apps: The constant pop up for my known apps is EXTREMELY ANNOYING and it seems my only option is to turn this otherwise useful security feature off. I have a VPN and backup software that run often and every time i get the pop up and sound. How can I stop it for those apps and keep...
  10. Logitec wireless trackaball not working

Logitec wireless trackaball not working: I've read about this issue on the internet, and have tried everything that I could find, yet STILL my wireless trackball simply doesn't work with Windows 10. Specs: Windows 10 anniversary version Logitech wireless trackball M570 I have tried: The newest Logictec...