Windows 10: Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working.

Discus and support Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem for a long time with my 5.1 Logitech surround system. My center speaker is not working (physically yes). I have ASUS Maximus Hero... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rugabi94, Nov 30, 2015.

1. rugabi94 Win User

Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working.

Hi. I have a problem for a long time with my 5.1 Logitech surround system. My center speaker is not working (physically yes). I have ASUS Maximus Hero VII motherboard.
    Plugged jack layout: orange: subwoofer/center channel, black: rear speakers, lime: front speakers. I have no idea what is wrong. E.g.: while I'm watching a film, I can hear every effect clear, but I can't the dialogs, which is the center speaker's task i think. I'm using VLC the config is correct in the program.

:)

rugabi94, Nov 30, 2015

2. Surround Sound Speakers Not Functioning with Windows 10

I have a Logitech z5300 5.1 speakers that worked normally in Windows 8.1. After Windows 10 upgrade, only front speakers are working. The other 2 surround speakers are not making any sound. Please help.

DilbertCheah, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Rear and center speaker not working during test

My rear and Center speaker (Logitech z906) wont work during test, I know they physically work since I'm able to connect my speakers to my phone using my aux cable and they all work well, but when I plug my speaker to my sound card (Asus Xonar U5) using
    the green, orange and black cables and try to configure them to 5.1 only the front speaker will play. I updated my drivers but still won't work

AnibalAudon, Nov 30, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Specify model of Logitech 5.1 speakers. Assuming then the Subwoofer is working then ? Making sure jacks are secure on back of the PC and the speaker unit. Not sure if these speakers have wires that detach or not also, if so make sure those are secured.

Shows your board to have up to 7.1 surround sound. Did you check your Realtek Audio Manager settings besides the one in the VLC Player ? Do you have latest Realtek Drivers installed ? Movie on a bought disc, did or do all movies do the same ?

Here is your board https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_VII_HERO/HelpDesk_Download/

Try checking it also from Sound in the Control Panel, the Playback tab select the Speakers, they should be the default device according to the Sound device used in your case integrated sound device(Realtek). Highlight that device select Configure check to see it should list Stereo and 5.1 surround, highlight 5.1 and Test it, see if it reproduces sound in center channel. Probably do this with Realtek Software to.
    Other causes bad speaker or bad wires.

jds63, Dec 1, 2015
  5. rugabi94 Win User
    I don't have bad wiring. I have Logitech X-530.

rugabi94, Dec 1, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Have you tried any of the suggestions ?? Have you moved the wiring when playing movies to know for sure as this was only a possible cause not a positive cause or even the wires that go from sub to the PC. Older model Logitech i had the X-540 once myself similar one.
    Is the movies you are playing 5.1 ?

jds63, Dec 1, 2015
  7. rugabi94 Win User
    Yes, I've put my earphone directly to my center/sub jack on the motherboard and it worked in the driver sound test. So it's not the motherboard's problem.

rugabi94, Dec 1, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Tried all of the suggestions from my first post # 2 still get no sound from center channel speaker and sure audio part is 5.1 ?

jds63, Dec 1, 2015
  9. rugabi94 Win User
    The output works and the center speaker is works. but between them something is not correct.

rugabi94, Dec 1, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    Read your first post said for long time center speaker is not working. Since same connector runs the sub to, does that work because you never answered ? Is it only with movies the center does not work ? Did you test it with Sound properties as asked in control panel or and even your sound device i believe Realtek audio manager ?

jds63, Dec 1, 2015
  11. jds63 Win User
    Here

Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working. [​IMG]

jds63, Dec 1, 2015
  12. rugabi94 Win User
    My sub is working correctly with test. The center does not working with test and movies.

rugabi94, Dec 1, 2015
  13. jds63 Win User

O.k. not working with test and you tested it in 5.1 selection right ? And center never works with anything else played besides movies ? Do you have Realtek audio driver software as i saw on ASUS site ?

jds63, Dec 1, 2015
  14. rugabi94 Win User
    I think it's not the software's fault because as I said earlier I've plugged my earphones directly to center channel and it's worked with the test.

rugabi94, Dec 2, 2015
  15. jds63 Win User
    example pic if you have Realtek, check through it.

Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working. [​IMG]

jds63, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working. - Similar Threads - Logitech center speaker

2. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Speakers Z150: Installed device SDM665-IDP _SN:E316F5EE, why does windows do this? It should read Logitech Z150 Speakers. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z150/9b4e70a9-c563-4b9b-9b0c-201ebb2b1686
  3. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Speakers Z150: Installed device SDM665-IDP _SN:E316F5EE, why does windows do this? It should read Logitech Z150 Speakers. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z150/9b4e70a9-c563-4b9b-9b0c-201ebb2b1686
  4. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working: I had some inexpensive Logitech speakers I plugged into the audio jack on my Dell. All of a sudden they stopped working. I went to the Windows sound section in settings--they weren't even recognized. However, they work in other devices. I tried headphones. They didn't work...
  6. Logitech speakers not appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech speakers not appearing: I had to do some tweaking on my computer to fix an issue with a game, now my Logitech speakers don’t show up on the audio task bar when selected. My other audio choices do however appear. Does anyone know the fix to this? submitted by /u/brumoment123 [link] [comments]...
  7. Logitech z623 speakers suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech z623 speakers suddenly stopped working: OK, so I just got some secondhand Logitech z623 speakers and plugged them into my PC. They were working totally fine, as far as I could tell. The sound was great. I haven't tested the subwoofer too much because I didn't want to annoy my roommates. But, anyway. It was fine!...
  8. logitech speakers Z323

logitech speakers Z323: Windows is not recognizing my speakers. No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z323/0b15f130-ce30-4586-933a-b0a0561fd521
  9. Logitech Z-5 Speakers Not Playing Windows 10 Sounds

Logitech Z-5 Speakers Not Playing Windows 10 Sounds: I currently have Logitechs Z-5 speakers. I have a problem their not playing any Windows sounds. For example Asterisk, Calendar Reminder, Critical stop, Ect. However, my headset does play the sounds and I also tried another pair of USB speakers and those worked fine also. The...
  10. Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?

Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?: I've been using these speakers with minimal issues for almost a year, but upon bringing my pc home from college I set it up and the speakers are not being detected. They are listed on playback devices but say they are not plugged in. All drivers are up to date, I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech 5.1 center channel not working

2. nu vot