Windows 10: Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137

Discus and support Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thought I'd give this a shot, maybe something that's fixable and this seem like a great spot to try. I have a Kogan Atlas C300 laptop, one that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emueyes, Jul 6, 2018.

1. emueyes Win User

Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137

Thought I'd give this a shot, maybe something that's fixable and this seem like a great spot to try.

I have a Kogan Atlas C300 laptop, one that is almost undocumented anywhere as far as I can see. It's still listed at Kogan Atlas 13.3 C300 Convertible Notebook - Kogan.com though now is showing as sold out.

Using Windows 10 Home Single User 64bit 1803 17134.137

I bought a Logitec M557 Bluetooth mouse to go with it and have had serious problems. The mouse seemed to pair, it showed up in Device Manager but didn't work, no cursor movement, no button recognition. On the first install, it badly damaged things: my wireless RF mouse stopped working, and a USB cabled mouse wouldn't work either. I eventually deleted everything from Bluetooth devices and Device Manager, and tried again. This time, my RF mouse still works, but the M557 does not. I did notice that on the first install, there was a Logitech service running as well as the mouse itself appearing in Device Manager. It's not there anymore (sorry I don't know its full name, should have written it down).

The driver being used is made by Microsoft, dated 2006. I tried installing SetPoint, that changed nothing and I can't find anything else to get from Logitech's site.

The mouse paired and worked perfectly with a Redhat Linux laptop. I can also pair other devices like my phone to the laptop, though with issues like only sending files one way.

So, either I need new drivers, or the Bluetooth implementation in this laptop doesn't work properly (it is a cheap laptop). The mouse itself seems to be OK given the Linux success.

I know it's a bit of a longshot, and I fear that using a different Bluetooth mouse will do the same thing.

:)

emueyes, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Darksaber Win User

Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

The Logitech V470 is a slick Bluetooth mouse for notebooks, so you can enjoy your wireless freedom on the road. It utilizes two AA batteries as a power source and can be had in either blue or white. The V470 is intended for notebooks with built-in Bluetooth and also comes with a pouch for easy transportation.

Show full review

Darksaber, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse

In your review of the Logitech V470 Bluetooth Mouse, you say, "you will have to reconnect it everytime the notebook is turned off." Does this reconnection happen automatically, or does it require interaction between the user and the mouse software every time the computer is turned on?

bestbuy1965, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137

Logitech Keyboard / Mouse MX5500 on Windows 10 64bit

Hi Corey,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• What are you referring to? When you say Does the Logitech Keyboard / Mouse MX5500 on Windows 10 64bit successfully?

• From where have you installed the drivers?
    This might have occurred due to outdated/incompatible drivers.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.

I suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Step 2: Try updating the drivers from the Device Manager.

a) Press Windows Logo + X keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on Device Manager.

c) Search for the Keyboard driver from the device list and right-click on it and select
    Update Driver Software.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of the latest driver.

Follow the above steps for mouse as well.

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137

1. Logitech Bluetooth mouse not working Win 64bit 1803 17134.137 - Similar Threads - Logitech Bluetooth mouse

2. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  3. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  4. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  6. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  7. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit?

Logitech camera does not work on Windows 10 64Bit?: Hello Community! I have a technical problem with my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920. I have contacted Logitech support, but they told me that they can't help me because my warranty has expired. Now for the problem: I'm using the Logitech Capture App right now. The...
  9. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  10. Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor

Logitech M720 bluetooth mouse cursor: The cursor for my mouse disappears in popup windows. Otherwise it works fine. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m720-bluetooth-mouse-cursor/c5659242-0637-4856-b307-a16551e4cefe