Windows 10: Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

Discus and support Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xy677, Apr 7, 2017.

1. xy677 Win User

Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello.

I can see the camera listed in device manager with no errors and it works in Skype but at the logon screen it says that no camera is available. I tried turning Hello off and on again but that didn't help.Also tried different USB ports but that didn't help either.

There is a Logitech KB about this but it didn't fix my issue:

No video or BRIO webcam not detected after Windows 10 update - Logitech Support Article

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

:)

xy677, Apr 7, 2017

2. Logitech BRIO 4k Camera and WIN CREATORS Update

This problem was brought up around the first release of Creators Update.

There is a solution on Logitech KB:

Fix for Logitech Brio Webcam Not Working After Upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update

Or you can check the post below:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/logitech-brio-webcam-not-working-after-windows-10-creators-update-solved

/

They are basically the same. But the second link is with pictures for you to see more clearly.

LeungTeddy, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Nothing happens when I click on "Set up" under Face Recognition in Sign-in Options (after enabling PIN for Hello)

I have properly setup Hello to work with a pin. I have a Hello capable camera (Logitech BRIO 4k). On their web site, it says simply that there is no Logitech software, that everything needed for Hello is part of Windows. (Use BRIO webcam with Windows Hello)

I have also confirmed that the BRIO camera is connected and works fine -- I've used it just fine in Skype and Slack video calls. Also, the Microsoft Camera app sees it and works properly with it and Logitech's own "Logitech Camera Settings," which allows
    me to set the default Zoom and other settings.

On the Account -> Sign-in options page, Face Recognition has an active (not grayed out) "Set up" button below it, but when I click on it, nothing happens. It animates the click, but no window opens, nothing. It's exactly the same as if I had not clicked
    on anything, other than the small button animation.

I've looked in the Event Viewer, and there are no problems listed and no indication that it's having a Hello problem.

Any suggestions? I don't know if this is a BRIO issue or a Windows issue, but clearly Logitech believes it's a Microsoft problem. Also, because it's a Microsoft button and not producing an error or opening the Microsoft window that should scan my face, this
    sure seems like Microsoft problem. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1709 (Fall Creators Update). This was a recent clean install of 1709, not an upgrade.

GraniteStateColin, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

I have the exact same problem. I've not found a solution yet. I'll add (and bet it's the same for you) that Hello works with the PIN, just not the BRIO. I also have a fingerprint reader, which still works fine. So it's not Hello, nor just the Brio (as you said, works with Skype -- same for me), but something unique to the combination of Hello, Creators Update, and Brio.

GranitStatColin, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

1. Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade - Similar Threads - Logitech BRIO working

2. Windows 11 Hello - Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hello - Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition: Hi,For the past year, I was able to use Windows Hello Windows 11 with my Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition with no issues at all. Suddenly, it stopped working at all. I got messages saying "Windows could not start your camera". So I deleted the Face Configuration from Windows...
  3. Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam

Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam: From the earlier forums, it's apparent that the webcam works for a while until a Windows Feature update messes up the functionality.This is the error I see when I try to set up Windows Hello: "Couldn't turn on your camera. Make sure it's working properly."OS: Windows 10...
  4. windows hello with logitech brio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  5. windows hello with logitech brio

windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  6. Logitech Brio 4K Stream Edition won't work with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Brio 4K Stream Edition won't work with Windows Hello: Greetings, i have been trying to get this Windows Hello certified product to work with said Hello but i can't manage. When i try to enable Hello it says no camera detected and a red light flashes on the camera. Although the camera works fine in every software i have tried so...
  7. Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logitech Brio Does Not Work with Windows Hello Face: I am experiencing difficulty in even setting up my Logitech Brio camera with Windows Hello Face. I just now updated to the latest version of LogiCapture and updated my Brio's firmware to version 2.5 Windows Hello Face has never worked for my Brio, i.e., I can't even set it...
  8. Logitech 4k brio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech 4k brio: Hello, I can t open my camera I receive next message: Error 0xA00F4243 on the Camera App in Windows 10 on my ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-4k-brio/b3fb93ea-b5d7-46cc-bd0b-a5afea8d4349
  9. windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello, Logitech brio, win10 1903: Since my upgrade to 1903 windows 10 hello cannot turn on camera for hello, though camera works for Skype and other programs. This has happened at least twice before at feature updates. I have followed all the suggestions listed in community support but still of no avail....
  10. Logitech BRIO webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech BRIO webcam: Does anyone have the Logitech BRIO webcam? If so, how well does Windows Hello facial recognition work with it for you? My old Creative/Intel Realsense F200 webcam died on me, and was looking at this one for a replacement. 109227

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech brio windows hello not working

2. logitech brio hello not working

3. logitech brio not working upgrade 1903 windows

4. logitech brio windows 10 drivers,
  5. logitech brio does not active my face recognition,
  6. does brio support windows hello,
  7. problems saetting logitech brio on hello biometrics,
  8. brio not working with windows hello,
  9. logitech brio windows hello problems,
  10. hello windows brio setup problem,
  11. logitech brio not working with hello,