Windows 10: Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager

Discus and support Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Using Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710, and SetPoint 6.68.250, on Windows 10 Pro v 17134.191. In my Windows Device Manager, Hidden Devices, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lafargeotte, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager

Hi,

Using Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710, and SetPoint 6.68.250, on Windows 10 Pro v 17134.191.

In my Windows Device Manager, Hidden Devices, I have 4 instances of Logitech Driver Interface with a question mark against each. Each have driver version 5.92.28.0.

There does not appear to be any error messages, but the question mark is always there. If I uninstall them, after a reboot they reappear, in exactly the same way.

So, what are they, why are they there and why is there a question mark?

:)

lafargeotte, Aug 13, 2018

2. Logitech C270 software "launcher main.exe" won't load, keeps crashing with today's update.

Hi LLoyd,

To help you with your concern, let me suggest you to update the driver of your WebCam on the Device Manager. Please follow the steps below to update the driver:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Device Manager
    • Look for the Logitech C270
    • Right-click the driver then select Properties,
    • Under Driver tab, click Update Driver
    • Follow the on-screen instructions

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 13, 2018
  3. dtraiN187 Win User
    device manager drivers/update/fix help

I need help with my drivers as they aren't showing up right in Device manager. I have double or triple entries in some of the categories; I have provided a link or file so that you can see what mine looks like. If anyone could direct me in the right path that would be awesome! I think the reason for my mouse studders/issues and also performance issues in the many games that I play is the reason behind these Drivers. Below is a image that I captured with gyazo that lists my devices.

https://gyazo.com/825cc09e1f38ba409bd23bd839c8aa08 <- (Device manager and problems w drivers)

-BenQ XL2420Z 144hz
    -Logitech G403 Prodigy
    -Corsair Vengeance K95

-When I fix the drivers that I need will the grayed out devices fix themselves/disappear in Device manager? Also, if/when I get my drivers all squared away and updated.. let's say I have some grayed out devices that are still in those sections.. is it OK to uninstall those or not?

-I also don't have any idea what those Microsoft streaming devices in Sound are!??! Could it be something I need to turn off in BIOS or?

-Lastly, what's the deal with the WAN Miniports?

Thank-you!

dtraiN187, Aug 13, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager

1. Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Logitech Driver Interface

2. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  3. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  4. What is the meaning of Blue Question Mark in Device Manager and how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the meaning of Blue Question Mark in Device Manager and how to fix it?: I have been looking for a few solutions and non worked, updating windows, finding drivers online couldn't find the right one, uninstalling the drivers than rebooting, etc. but these questions marks are not disappearing. It used to be just 1 now there are 5, Any information...
  5. What is the meaning of Blue Question Mark in Device Manager and how to fix it?

What is the meaning of Blue Question Mark in Device Manager and how to fix it?: I have been looking for a few solutions and non worked, updating windows, finding drivers online couldn't find the right one, uninstalling the drivers than rebooting, etc. but these questions marks are not disappearing. It used to be just 1 now there are 5, Any information...
  6. Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager: Under device manager I keep seeing the following,If I try to uninstall, it will just re-appear later, not sure what to do since I already did the following:Installed the latest Windows updates.Installed the latest updates for my motherboard ROG Maximus Z790 Hero.Thanks....
  7. Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager

Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager: Under device manager I keep seeing the following,If I try to uninstall, it will just re-appear later, not sure what to do since I already did the following:Installed the latest Windows updates.Installed the latest updates for my motherboard ROG Maximus Z790 Hero.Thanks....
  8. Intel Management Engine Interface Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Management Engine Interface Driver: I needed to flatten and re-install Windows 10 64bit earlier this week due to a virus. I am seeing the following issue in Device Manager regardingIntel Management Engine Interface Driver. I went to the INTEL support page and downloaded and tried to install 2 separate files...
  9. device manager yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device manager yellow exclamation mark: Hi when i turn on my device manager my display adapter has an exclamation mark i click on it so i have intel hd 4000 it has exclamation mark when i clcik on update driver it says i have latest drive and when i double click it it says working properly so what is the problem?...
  10. Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Driver Interface with Question Mark in Device Manager: Hi, Using Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710, and SetPoint 6.68.250, on Windows 10 Pro v 17134.191. In my Windows Device Manager, Hidden Devices, I have 4 instances of Logitech Driver Interface with a question mark against each. Each have driver version 5.92.28.0. There...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech driver interface device manager

2. Logitech Driver Interface

3. logitech driver interface in device manager

4. driver interface in device manager,
  5. logitech driver interface question mark,
  6. hidden device logitech,
  7. question mark device manager logitech driver interface,
  8. yellow logitech driver interface,
  9. yellow question mark logitech driver interface