Windows 10: Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

Discus and support Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my mouse recently started having this issue where it will disconnect and reconnect randomly for no apparent reason. I wasn't having this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cav, Sep 21, 2015.

1. CAV
    Cav Win User

Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

So my mouse recently started having this issue where it will disconnect and reconnect randomly for no apparent reason. I wasn't having this problem about a month ago and Windows 10 has been running flawlessly ever since my upgrade so it's weird that my mouse randomly decided to go "bad" now. I've owned this mouse for about a year and half so maybe it's just getting old, but like I said, this issue only started recently with no apparent reason. It doesn't happen super often but it's enough to get annoying (especially when gaming). I have the Logitech gaming software installed so the mouse drivers should be up to date (but even without the software installed I had the issue).
    Anyone else having a similar issue?

:)

2. Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

Randomly my headset keyboard and mouse have been disconnecting. My computer was fine since I built it and now all of a sudden this started happening. I even did a fresh install of windows and the same thing keeps occurring. For instance it was just my mouse
    yesterday, it would disconnect and reconnect, but today my headset has been shutting off and reconnecting. For example I was playing League of Legends and listening to spotify and my headset shut off, paused my music on spotify and then caused the music on
    spotify to continuously and very quickly skip songs.

I'm using a Logitech g35, g9x, and g710. I'm pretty sure it is not an issue with the Logitech software.

I'm running Windows 10

ChristopherKurdziel, Sep 21, 2015
  3. USB mouse repeatedly disconnects in Windows 10

I'm using a Logitech USB mouse with a Dell laptop running Windows 10, and the mouse repeatedly, without warning, disconnects and reconnects. I've tested the mouse on other computers, and it appears fine. The frequency of the problem is maddening. Any fixes
    available?

billiakbar, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

1. Logitech g100s mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly - Similar Threads - Logitech g100s mouse

2. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  3. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  4. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  5. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly and then it stops working completely, I fix it by rebooting my laptop everytime it happens. This happens inside games but also while I'm browsing. The...
  6. USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random: So I've been having a chronic issue that for a while hasn't popped up, but has today become absolutely insufferable. Occasionally, my pc will just, at random, decide to disconnect and then reconnect three of my devices connected to my USB ports. I have a total of four...
  7. Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting when I am in a game, and then sometimes it reconnects, and sometimes it doesn't. I know the mouse works because it is new and works on other devices fine, and I have had this problem before with other mouses, but it fixed itself. I have already...
  8. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting: Recently, the mouse I've been using has been being weird, I've learned to deal with it. By being weird I mean its been disconnecting and reconnecting whenever the dongle is in a certain direction. Yesterday however, the mouse started disconnecting when I plug it in, and...
  9. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly. This usually happens inside games but has also happened while I'm browsing. A few times both my keyboard and mouse disconnects and reconnects but...
  10. Mouse disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse disconnecting and reconnecting: My Logitech G Pro keeps disconnecting from my laptop. It is annoying, and even more annoying as it won't even connect at all. I've searched for solutions and none of them ever seem to work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech g100s disconnecting