Windows 10: Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

Discus and support Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I installed a large update today that I assume was my upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Insider Preview (as it's no longer plastered all over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VileSorcery, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

Hey,

I installed a large update today that I assume was my upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Insider Preview (as it's no longer plastered all over the bottom-right corner of my screen). All was well, until earlier when I was playing World of Warcraft. I noticed my keyboard not responding properly to all of my inputs. It got worse and worse over the period of a few minutes.

I turned off World of Warcraft, returning to my desktop. I then proceeded to type random sentences into the search field on the taskbar. Every few letters, the keyboard either wouldn't register a keystroke, or it would constantly input a keystroke over and over until I hit another key, e.g. "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii".

I have several keyboards lying around my house, and I happen to have another G110 here. I unplugged the first one, plugged in the new one, and rebooted. All was well again for roughly ten minutes, then the identical issues began showing themselves yet again.

Now, my question is, did I accidentally enable/disable a setting somewhere via hotkey? Or did something in the large update I installed today fiddle with my settings or break something? I've tested two different Logitech G110 keyboards, and they've both displayed the same issue. One thing worth noting, however, is that the "G" keys on the left side of the keyboard continue to work, even when the rest of the keyboard doesn't. Also worthy of note is that the keyboard remains lit when this issue shows up.

Thanks for reading,
    Vile

:)

VileSorcery, Jul 19, 2015

2. Logitech G110 Keyboard and Cm Storm Sentinal advanced II - NEED drivers not working or detecting

Logitech G110 Keyboard - KEYS LIGHT UP BUIT NOT RESPONDING TO KEY TOUCH

Cm Storm Sentinal advanced II - Connects and disconnects constantly... was working on windows 7..

please help

GoldenFlyGuy, Jul 19, 2015
  3. Scaz09 Win User
    Issues with External Keyboard on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 everything went well until I began using my external keyboard Logitech G110. Now it seems that the windows keys on my external keyboard won't work. I am a shortcut key user and was excited about the shortcuts in Windows 10.
    Using windows 8 and 8.1 this issue was not present. Is there a setting or a driver that should be checked or installed? What is the cause of this issue.

Scaz09, Jul 19, 2015
  4. Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

Hey there Vile,

See if the Logitech driver helps.

Gaming Keyboard G110 - Logitech Support

Select the Win8 driver and the bit depth (32 or 64) of your hardware.

I had a MS mouse & KB and the driver did not resolve the issue ... but that was on a different machine, different OS, and it was quite a while ago. I recently hooked them up to a new Win7 install and downloaded the MS drivers - all was good.
    The issue was similar though - keystrokes repeated.

The Logitech site says No software required but installing it might reset a key that Win10 set a different way.

Good luck - make sure your give MS some feedback on your experience.

Slartybart, Jul 19, 2015
  5. I think I've fixed it.

I changed my USB 3.0 settings from "NEC" to "PCH" in the BIOS. I haven't tried installing drivers or anything else, and it seems to have fixed the issue. I'll post back tomorrow.

VileSorcery, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

1. Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues. - Similar Threads - Logitech G110 Keyboard

2. Intermittent Keyboard Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Keyboard Issues: Hi all,I am currently experiencing intermittent issues with the in-built keyboard on my Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14IIL05 where a select few keys on the keyboard on a given stroke will either print 1 2 3 or even 4 characters or no character at all. So when typing with these keys, it...
  3. Intermittent Keyboard Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent Keyboard Issues: Hi all,I am currently experiencing intermittent issues with the in-built keyboard on my Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14IIL05 where a select few keys on the keyboard on a given stroke will either print 1 2 3 or even 4 characters or no character at all. So when typing with these keys, it...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  6. Logitech keyboard issue

7. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  8. Logitech wireless keyboard intermittently is not responsive to keystrokes and the mouse...

Logitech wireless keyboard intermittently is not responsive to keystrokes and the mouse...: My Logitech wireless keyboard intermittently is not responsive to keystrokes and the mouse becomes jumpy and non responsive. I have the same set up at home that I do at work. This issue is prevalent on both machines. Both machines are running windows 10 Both machines...
  9. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  10. intermittent dropout of the logitech keyboard

intermittent dropout of the logitech keyboard: I got a logitech s510 keyboard combo For some unknown reason, it has been dropping out quite frequently. I then need to unplug and re plug it back into the USB port. I have tried on a USB hub as well as directly connected to the PC USB port. Seems to occur regardless of...