Windows 10: Logitech G25 - driver and software?

Discus and support Logitech G25 - driver and software? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. When upgrading from windows 8.1 to win10, the software+driver from Win8.1 was migrated over into Windows 10, so no problem. I then did a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

Logitech G25 - driver and software?

Hello.
    When upgrading from windows 8.1 to win10, the software+driver from Win8.1 was migrated over into Windows 10, so no problem.
    I then did a clean install of Windows 10, and now I can't get driver or software to install. I have tried compatillity settings, but that don't work.
    On Logitechs web there are only drivers up to windows 8. The build in Logitech driver in Windows 10 is bad, as the clutch-axis is not present, and some of the buttons on the console are using same button-number as the gearstick.

What to do? *Confused

:)

Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015
  2. IanDeming Win User

The Mouse in my windows 10 computer is not working. The cursor jumps in random directions.

Cool thanks. I think it was the drivers for my G25 racing wheel, as they are no longer supporred by logitech.

I turned them off and i havent seen the mouse jump yet.

So thank you for the help.

IanDeming, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Unable to access Internet while in Windows 10 Safe Mode with Networking

I have exact same problem. Can not access networking in safe mode. Followed your instructions above, but get the same result as previous post. I need to access safe mode & networking to re-install Logitech LGS for G25 steering wheel . as per Logitech support
    instructions. Please help.

mystery girl, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Logitech G25 - driver and software?

I would try the wnidows 8 driver on their site. it's probably not much different

ChuckWheat, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    I have tried their win 8 drivers, but they won't install. "This driver is not compatible with this version of Windows". I (as written in OP) has tried compatillity mode, but that don't work either. I still get this message *Sad

Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015
  6. well crap, sorry bud, i have no idea now...

ChuckWheat, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Mjwsje Win User
    I had the same problem, one should uninstall all driver software, then get the lsg509.exe (got it from driverscape, mind the malware) that's a generic driver without the suite from logitech, install that and restart your machine. Then overwrite those drivers with lgs510_x64 which you can get from the logitech website when you select the g27 driver for win8. That should bring up the configuration menu for the logitech system in which one can configure the clutch pedal and the shifter. (for some reason, the g25 and g27 generic driver are the same, which stands to reason, the only thing the g27 has extra, are an additional 4 buttons on the wheel).

Mjwsje, Aug 7, 2015
  8. Burgurne Win User

I have now tried severel times, and contacted Logitech support, but they don't know how to fix it, so they just told me to "contact Microsoft, as it seems it is Windows 10, that has an error, and not Logitech software!!"
    I now have the driver installed, and also the software from Logitech, but the software does not work with profiles. Only "Generel setting" from their software change the settings. I want the profile back, as I drive a lot of different games, like Eurotrucksimulator 2, Project Cars and Formel 1 2015, and of course a Scania truck and a F1 car will require different settings Logitech G25 - driver and software? :)

Burgurne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech G25 - driver and software? - Similar Threads - Logitech G25 driver

2. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  3. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  4. logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update: i just got my g25 wheel working breifly though under 90/180 deg mode..couldnt calibrate properly???, ...anyway i needed to update gfx drivers, and for the first time in a while, i needed to reboot the sytem and then when it had restarted, the wheel is no longer self...
  5. Latest Logitech Options Software

Latest Logitech Options Software: Latest Logitech Options Released [img] Note Date: October 1, 2018 Software Version: 6.94.17 OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 File Size: 149 MB Download: Logitech Options Logitech Options software lets you customize your device's settings as follows: Change...
  6. Logitech Gaming Software Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gaming Software Bug: I've been having trouble with a couple of old (and I mean old) games I've been playing lately, Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Smokin' Guns. I've been unable to acquire screen captures from either game, but after much trial and error I found that my Logitech Gaming Software (64 bit,...
  7. Logitech Software & Win 10

Logitech Software & Win 10: Whilst doing some work, my mouse suddenly 'failed', cursor frozen nothing in mouse. After plugging in another mouse, I checked device manager and found that Win 10 had installed it as an Hid complaint mouse. So I went to logitech, downloaded smart installer (win 10), it would...
  8. Logitech G25 won't work

Logitech G25 won't work: Greetings. After Annivesery update of Windows 10, my G25 Logitech wheel don't work anymore. I have tried with Windows driver and with Logitech driver, but it is not working. Windows driver shows up as G25 in text, but an icon of a gamecontroller. The wheel works, but no...
  9. Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Latest Logitech Gaming Software: Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features: Added support for G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset Added Color Sync feature for G303, G633 and G910 Game...
  10. Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software: Latest Logitech SetPoint Released [img] Note Date: September 8th 2015 Software Version: 6.67.83 Updated Description: Support added for Windows 10 Bug fixes Logitech -SetPoint Download Logitech -Software Downloads 10273