Windows 10: Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.

Discus and support Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For anyone that has a Logitech G510 keyboard and has the screen flashing problem when using the volume control on the keyboard, seeing as Logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stormy13, Aug 30, 2015.

1. stormy13 Win User

Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.

For anyone that has a Logitech G510 keyboard and has the screen flashing problem when using the volume control on the keyboard, seeing as Logitech seems loath to fix it you can fix it your self with the following (not my video),

Fix for G510 Windows 10 Volume Flashing Monitor Problem Using AHK - YouTube

Start with getting AutoHotKey,

AutoHotkey: macro and automation Windows scripting language

and creating a script as shown in the Youtube link,

Code: #MaxHotKeysPerInterval 400 /* Created August 2 2015 by Lucid Dreams for Logitech G510 Volume Slider Monitor Flash Issue */ SC130:: Send {Volume_Up 1} SC12E:: Send {Volume_Down 1}[/quote] and running the script. Once done no more screen flashing with the volume control.

Credit to Lucid-Dreams. Original thread here,

Fix for G510 Windows 10 Volume Flashing Monitor! :... - Logitech Forums

:)

stormy13, Aug 30, 2015
  2. ggalloway Win User

Windows 10 Volume popup - Disable?

I would like to chime in here to ask this same question. I'm having a problem with my logitech g510s keyboard regarding the built-in Windows volume display. When I use the keyboard volume control the display pops up and for some reason my entire screen starts
    flashing on and off. I have to use the mute button on the keyboard (which will eventually dismiss the volume overlay) to get the flashing to stop. This is obviously a bug somewhere but if I can get rid of it by shutting off the display then I'd be fine. I
    can HEAR the volume getting louder or softer, I don't really need visual confirmation Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control. :)

ggalloway, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 sound adjustment

When I'm running a video in full screen and try to adjust the volume with my logitech G510 keyboard or logitech G35 headset volume wheels, I get an annoying set of beeps and the whole screen flashes for every tick in volume change!

It sounds and acts much like changing the volume on a smart phone, and takes about one second per click in volume adjustment.

This makes a change from level 50 to 25 take about 25~30 seconds, when it should take only one or two!

This is not the issue of clicking on the slider with the mouse which has beeped since 1994, and did not happen with windows 7.

How can I turn this annoying "feature" off????????

Thank you for your time and prompt response on this new issue.

DRAGONFIRE-Sr, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control.

1. Logitech G510 keyboard, screen flashing with volume control. - Similar Threads - Logitech G510 keyboard

2. Keyboard volume keys not controlling master volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard volume keys not controlling master volume: Hi all, I have a microsoft scuplt keyboard. The volume keys on it control my Yeti mic output volume level, instead of the system master volume, for some reason. How can I make the controls attach to the master volume instead of picking one of my audio output devices seemingly...
  3. Logitech G510 keyboard driver issue with Windows 10 20H2

Logitech G510 keyboard driver issue with Windows 10 20H2: Hello I have a Surface Book 3, with Windows 10, 20H2 feature update, and a Logitech G510 keyboard. I just wanted to get advice on the best way to get this keyboard working with Windows 10. I installed the Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65 64 bit, which is the latest...
  4. Volume Control on Keyboard

Volume Control on Keyboard: I can't get the volume control switches on my keyboard to work properly. When I use volume up or down and mute switches, my computer switches over to Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-on-keyboard/224b64a7-1972-41aa-8154-abe2cae7927e
  5. G510 keyboard volume wheel

G510 keyboard volume wheel: Logitech G510 keyboard volume wheel stopped working after windows 10 latest update. Do we have a fix for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g510-keyboard-volume-wheel/78ebfe32-21b4-4a76-95ca-e788c184a04c
  6. Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard

Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard: I need to disable the volume control button on my microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-volume-control-on-bluetooth-keyboard/b964068f-eb0b-4ac1-9855-273f6f5e3889
  7. On-screen Position of Volume Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-screen Position of Volume Control: I'm using a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000. When I hit a volume control button (mute, volume up, or volume down) an on-screen slider is displayed corresponding to the current system volume and what I am doing. How do I get the system to display this slider...
  8. Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel

Logitech G510 - Flash & Beep when using Volume Wheel: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I have a Logitech G510 keyboard with a volume wheel. When using this volume wheel to change the volume the screen will go black for about half a second and there is a beep that can be heard through my headphones. There appears to...
  9. Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues

Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130, and now when I use the volume wheel on my G510s keyboard, it causes the screen to blink, and a beeping sound every time I scroll it. Has anyone experienced this or know what I can do to fix it? 7349
  10. 360 Controller Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    360 Controller Flashing Screen: Upgraded to the latest Insider Build, if I turn on my 360 controller 2 monitors shut off my main monitor flashes gray/black and when I disable the controller I am sitting at the login screen at a very low resolution... Anyone else? Any known fixes? Edit: I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g510 volume control flashing