Windows 10: Logitech Gaming Software UI too small in 4K

Discus and support Logitech Gaming Software UI too small in 4K in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 in 4K resolution and I have made adjustments within windows *compensate for the high-resolution yet the LGS software still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeK, Nov 4, 2016.

1. BEK
    BeK Win User

Logitech Gaming Software UI too small in 4K

I am running Windows 10 in 4K resolution and I have made adjustments within windows *compensate for the high-resolution yet the LGS software still remains so small that it is extremely difficult to read the text within the UI.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Logitech Gaming Software UI too small in 4K [​IMG]

:)

2. BossDweeb Win User

how to get serato dj display larger on windows 10

So, the user interface for Serato does not have a full screen option ? Are you using an 1440p or 4K monitor ?

- I don't know if this will help with the size of the Serato user interface but the UI for my Logitech software

was too small as well (on a 1440p monitor).

I found that the Compatibility option - Override high DPI scaling behavior with the drop down list set to
    System

will increase the size of the UI Window with the Logitech software.

This option with Application instead of System, is often required with old games, and would seem the most obvious choice,

but it may be the System option is more helpful with software that also installs a driver ?

- If you contact Serato support, or their forums (if they have one), you may find there is a fix from within the programs settings,

or perhaps by making a change to an .ini or .cfg file in the Serato install folder or your User Documents or AppData folders.

- Are there any Serato Win10 updates available ?

BossDweeb, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Nothing happens when I click on "Set up" under Face Recognition in Sign-in Options (after enabling PIN for Hello)

When I got my Brio 4k webcam I had to download the windows hello software from Logitech's website.

Doomeddisaster, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

Logitech Gaming Software UI too small in 4K

1. Logitech Gaming Software UI too small in 4K - Similar Threads - Logitech Gaming Software

2. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  3. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  4. Windows 10 on a 4k monitor displays too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 on a 4k monitor displays too small: I use my 4k tv as a computer monitor but now everything is way too small. How do I enlarge the icons and text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-a-4k-monitor-displays-too-small/2ad8c5d7-ca21-4d40-b561-0a56401cc459
  5. Logitech 4k brio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech 4k brio: Hello, I can t open my camera I receive next message: Error 0xA00F4243 on the Camera App in Windows 10 on my ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-4k-brio/b3fb93ea-b5d7-46cc-bd0b-a5afea8d4349
  6. display/apps and programs text/UI way too small.

in Windows 10 Customization
    display/apps and programs text/UI way too small.: i have lowered my resolution as low as it will go and everything looks bad/blurry and still cannot read the text and if i select the zoom in options then it makes my OS look horrid and still doesn't fix the problem, here is an example below. nothing works when i mess with...
  7. Updating Logitech gaming software profiles

Updating Logitech gaming software profiles: Is there a way to update the gaming profiles of the logitech LGS. (mouse and keyboard lighting) Example COD Black ops 4. It's been out for a while and no profile updates. Thanks. 126668
  8. Screen too small for my software app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen too small for my software app: View attachment 8888 I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 10. The main work I do on my laptop is compiling cricket statistics and I have a program called CStatz that does this for me. I have an issue however as I cannot get to a button at the very bottom of the program...
  9. Logitech Gaming Software Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gaming Software Bug: I've been having trouble with a couple of old (and I mean old) games I've been playing lately, Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Smokin' Guns. I've been unable to acquire screen captures from either game, but after much trial and error I found that my Logitech Gaming Software (64 bit,...
  10. Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Latest Logitech Gaming Software: Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features: Added support for G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset Added Color Sync feature for G303, G633 and G910 Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech gaming software too small

2. logitech software too small

3. logitech gaming software small window

4. logitech gaming software on 4k monitor too small,
  5. logitech gaming software tiny,
  6. logitech gaming software display size,
  7. logitech software shows up too small,
  8. logitech gaming software hidpi,
  9. increase font size in logitech gaming software,
  10. logitech gaming software windows 10 4k,
  11. logitech gaming window size,