Windows 10: Logitech Hand-set

Discus and support Logitech Hand-set in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I tell if my logitec harmony software driver is active?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidHuntZY, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Logitech Hand-set

How can I tell if my logitec harmony software driver is active?

:)

DavidHuntZY, Aug 9, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Logitech Announces MX610 Left-Hand Laser Cordless Mouse

Logitech Hand-set 10503_thm.jpg

Logitech, the world´s leading manufacturer of computer mice, today announced the end of discrimination against the left hand. Some of the smartest and most creative people in the world favor their left hand, but they have always had to adapt to a world dominated by the right hand. Sculpted to fit the left hand, the Logitech MX610 Left-Hand Laser Cordless Mouse provides the same advantages afforded to the right hand, with Logitech´s precision laser tracking system, advanced cordless technology, navigation controls, and e-mail and instant message notifications. A mirror image of the award-winning Logitech MX610 Laser Cordless Mouse, this versatile new mouse features 10 buttons, including e-mail and instant messaging buttons that illuminate when new messages are received within Microsoft Outlook, Windows Messenger, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo! Instant Messenger. With a wireless range of up to 30 feet, people can take the mouse as they step away from the computer, and still be notified when important messages arrives. The mouse also includes volume up, down and mute buttons for controlling music on the PC. Logitech´s Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom scroll wheel allows people to effortlessly scroll left, right, up and down, and zoom in and out of images, Web pages and open documents. The Logitech MX610 Left-Hand Laser Cordless Mouse will be available worldwide beginning in early April. Its suggested retail price in the U.S. is $59.99.

Source: Logitech

malware, Aug 9, 2018
  3. jdrewf99 Win User
    Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Logitech Hand-set

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Logitech Hand-set

1. Logitech Hand-set - Similar Threads - Logitech Hand set

2. Logitech set my pc to run on BT only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech set my pc to run on BT only.: Without the unifier BT is asleep as well as the pc so it cannot awake from sleep. Is there a way around this so only BT is needed, and a USB port is saved?...
  3. Logitech set my pc to run on BT only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech set my pc to run on BT only.: Without the unifier BT is asleep as well as the pc so it cannot awake from sleep. Is there a way around this so only BT is needed, and a USB port is saved?...
  4. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  5. Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left hand mouse and touchpad right hand: Hi, in the case of windows 10, when I choose left hand for mouse, the touchpad is also modified to be left hand. Then I can not use touchpad to do click. How to make the mouse to be left hand but no change for the touchpad?...
  6. Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech c922 not saving settings on discord. Please HELP :(: I recently did a clean install of windows and whenever I use my camera on discord, it doesn't use the saved settings I have for it. I changed my settings for my camera on Logitech Capture, and it seems to always go back to its default settings when I use the camera on...
  7. Mouse Issue........Left handed setting periodically defaults back to right handed setting

Mouse Issue........Left handed setting periodically defaults back to right handed setting: I have a desktop and laptop and each has Windows10 installed. On both, my mouse is set for left-handed operation i.e. primary button is set as the right button on my mouse Yet, both units periodically about once or twice a day return to the default position. but not...
  8. Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left handed mouse and Right handed touchpad: Hi I have a dell laptop with Windows 10. I use my mouse left handed and my touchpad right handed. In previous versions of Windows I could set the mouse and touchpad individually, in Windows 10 I don't seem to be able to. How do I set a mouse Left handed and Touchpad...
  9. Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Pointers & Mouse Settings for left-handed people for WIN10: Are they any downloads that I can use for a customer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pointers-mouse-settings-for-left-handed/5d8b058a-a8e3-4489-882d-7d828d4005ba
  10. Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings

Mouse Properties Interfere with Logitech Gaming Mouse Settings: Win 10 Prof. I use a Logitech gaming mouse G900 for regular mousing and photography editing. It has a tilt wheel left and right which I've assigned to copy and paste. This works fine. However, when I use the scroll wheel to scroll, it often acts as if it is the tilt wheel in...