Windows 10: Logitech headset error Device...

Discus and support Logitech headset error Device... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything in my settings is good, but when I followed the process of deleting device and restarting computer with it plugged in this is what appeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mystified with 8, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Logitech headset error Device...

Everything in my settings is good, but when I followed the process of deleting device and restarting computer with it plugged in this is what appeared.

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{60d5ac8e-44b5-4b11-82f5-718d9e2db0aa} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Like I said I can hear everything with great sound but when attempting to send in game voice it doesn't work.

And yes all the internal settings in game are set correctly.

:)

Mystified with 8, Aug 22, 2018

2. Logitech G930 headset not working for windows 10

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the first method and the headset still does work on another computer.

I also performed the steps for the second suggestion, although windows is not recognizing the device. Instead of any Logitech headset being detected, it shows me that error I mentioned above.

Please advise if there is another solution available.

MartinAWalker, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Logitech Headset suddenly not recognized.

Wired USB Logitech Headset was working well until about ten days ago. When plugged in it began setting up " Lync Audio Device" resulting in no sound at all. Two sessions with MS virtual agents failed to find the issue. H390 model headset. Asus X551MA.
    There are no drivers to download from the device manufacturer's site. Anyone have suggestions?

BarryKierans, Aug 22, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Logitech headset error Device...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Logitech headset error   Device... :p

cadaveca, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Logitech headset error Device...

1. Logitech headset error Device... - Similar Threads - Logitech headset error

2. H340 Logitech Headset not detected by windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    H340 Logitech Headset not detected by windows 10?: Hi i have just bought a new headset H340 Logitech USB headset and tried a few troubleshooting to try to fix it. Such as1. Connecting it again to see if it installs again2. Uninstalling from device manager usb/ game controllers / do roll back /3. Install drivers from...
  3. Logitech Gaming Virtual Bus Emulator Device Manager error

Logitech Gaming Virtual Bus Emulator Device Manager error: This driver appears to work on other windows 10 workstations, but on the Surface Book 3 I get the following error. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 12/14/2020 3:43:53 PM Event ID:...
  4. Logitech wireless headset - volume option not present

Logitech wireless headset - volume option not present: Hello I have a Logitech Wireless headset, model is H600. They were working fine but now there is no option for this to change the volume. They are not present anymore under sound devices but recognized under device manager as working. One problem I could find under event...
  5. Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure

Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset microphone failure: Recently my microphone stopped working on my gaming pc. It works fine on another pc. The device logged an event warning with this information: Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{dafc9920-ae9c-4c75-a6e5-87ce96465104} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match....
  6. Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10

Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10: My headset is not recognized by windows 10. I can't find any solution on the web or on Microsoft community or other sites. No driver is needed according to Logitech....
  7. Where to connect Logitech Premium Headset

Where to connect Logitech Premium Headset: Hi, Some time ago before Windows 10 I purchased a Premium Headset made by Logitech, it has two plugs, one black, the other pink or orangey pink. The black plug looks like the headset plug, the other looks like it has a USB symbol but its round like plug. I connected it to...
  8. Where to connect Logitech Premium Headset

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to connect Logitech Premium Headset: Hi, Some time ago before Windows 10 I purchased a Premium Headset made by Logitech, it has two plugs, one black, the other pink or orangey pink. The black plug looks like the headset plug, the other looks like it has a USB symbol but its round like plug. I connected it to...
  9. Logitech Headset suddenly not recognized.

Logitech Headset suddenly not recognized.: Wired USB Logitech Headset was working well until about ten days ago. When plugged in it began setting up " Lync Audio Device" resulting in no sound at all. Two sessions with MS virtual agents failed to find the issue. H390 model headset. Asus X551MA. There are no drivers to...
  10. SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset

SoundblasterX Katana / Logitech G533 Wireless Headset: Not sure how to start, when I have both plugged in the Katana will not produce any sound (even when set as sound device) . As soon as I unplug the wifi dongle for the headset I get sound from the Katana. After some more investigating I discovered that I can keep them both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech h800 wireless headset WONT CONNECT

2. logitech headset not working suddenly lync

3. logitech usb headset failed to connect

4. logitech headset lync audio device error,
  5. logitech headset says lync audio device