Windows 10: Logitech K120 Keyboard

Discus and support Logitech K120 Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philip Bowman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Logitech K120 Keyboard

I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10.

It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa.

How can I correct this?

Many thanks.

:)

Philip Bowman, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Atomic77 Win User

Logitech K120 USB Keyboard

I just bought a usb keyboard the Logitech K120 to take the place of a wireless one that came with my computer that was starting to have issues. So far this new keyboard is pretty awesome. Does anyone else here have any thoughts or experience with this keyboard???

Atomic77, Aug 19, 2018
  3. How much are you willing to spend on a keyboard?

9$ for my keyboard (logitech k120).

Enterprise24, Aug 19, 2018
  4. bornfree Win User

Logitech K120 Keyboard

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Logitech K120 Keyboard

1. Logitech K120 Keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech K120 Keyboard

2. Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720: Windows updated on 15/9/19 on restart the keyboard was highlited as having a problem the mouse still worked fine, I tried uninstalling and attached a Microsoft keyboard/mouse, same problem, uninstalled and used an old usb mouse and keyboard, still problematical with same...
  3. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  4. Logitech K350 Keyboard installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech K350 Keyboard installation: Have tried everything I can think of the get windows10 to recognize the keyboard to no avail....tried downloading Setpoint software and will not let it open..Altho keyboard works can not configure the special function key because can't open the software....I'm sure this is...
  5. logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard

logitech k810 bluetooth keyboard: after windows reset I am unable to pair my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-bluetooth-keyboard/2a052b89-35ee-4e52-9ae4-4e3418aca07c
  6. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  7. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...
  8. intermittent dropout of the logitech keyboard

intermittent dropout of the logitech keyboard: I got a logitech s510 keyboard combo For some unknown reason, it has been dropping out quite frequently. I then need to unplug and re plug it back into the USB port. I have tried on a USB hub as well as directly connected to the PC USB port. Seems to occur regardless of...
  9. Logitech K750 Keyboard

Logitech K750 Keyboard: Logitech Solar Application not detecting keyboard with Windows 10 Pro v1703 build15063.296 Keyboard appears to work in all other respects although there have been times when the on-screen indications for Caps Lock & Scroll Lock have not been displayed. Tried...
  10. Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.: Hey, I installed a large update today that I assume was my upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Insider Preview (as it's no longer plastered all over the bottom-right corner of my screen). All was well, until earlier when I was playing World of Warcraft. I noticed my...