Windows 10: Logitech K120 Keyboard

Discus and support Logitech K120 Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philip Bowman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Logitech K120 Keyboard

I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10.

It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa.

How can I correct this?

Many thanks.

:)

Philip Bowman, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Atomic77 Win User

Logitech K120 USB Keyboard

I just bought a usb keyboard the Logitech K120 to take the place of a wireless one that came with my computer that was starting to have issues. So far this new keyboard is pretty awesome. Does anyone else here have any thoughts or experience with this keyboard???

Atomic77, Aug 19, 2018
  3. How much are you willing to spend on a keyboard?

9$ for my keyboard (logitech k120).

Enterprise24, Aug 19, 2018
  4. bornfree Win User

Logitech K120 Keyboard

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Logitech K120 Keyboard

1. Logitech K120 Keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech K120 Keyboard

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech K120 keyboard not working with windows 10 pro

Logitech K120 keyboard not working with windows 10 pro: Hi, tried all methods to fix keyboard issue listed on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-logitech-keyboard-not-working/6e25b20a-db40-4bf1-9f8f-42d75b4115d1 including uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, yet the issue is unresolved. Keyboards...
  6. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  7. Logitech Keyboard Question

Logitech Keyboard Question: Hello, I've just spent a Very long time going thru every Logitech site that came up, and no luck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering you folks with this. Have a fairly old Logitech keyboard (wireless). Running W10. No model number anywhere, unbelievably. The best I could...
  8. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  9. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  10. Logitech K750 Keyboard

Logitech K750 Keyboard: Logitech Solar Application not detecting keyboard with Windows 10 Pro v1703 build15063.296 Keyboard appears to work in all other respects although there have been times when the on-screen indications for Caps Lock & Scroll Lock have not been displayed. Tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech k120 keyboard n and m wrong

2. k120 logitech keyboard putting dots in windows password