Windows 10: logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

Discus and support logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; anyone shed a light on why my new k400+ keyboard cant take screenshot? i mulled around logitech options program, found nothing. pressed FN and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pathfinder, Aug 3, 2017.

1. logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

anyone shed a light on why my new k400+ keyboard cant take screenshot? i mulled around logitech options program, found nothing. pressed FN and back key, nada..tried combo other keys, still nothing. i like this keyboard and hate to return it.

:)

Pathfinder, Aug 3, 2017

2. Keyboard issues when switching users

Everytime I would use a keyboard (logitech K400 plus or K750) the keyboard would work. I will then switch accounts without logging out and once I am in the other account keyboard will work but once i switch back to my own account, keyboard will stop functioning.
    Keypad on keyboard still works but letters and other functions dont. I have to activate the touchscreen keyboard on my monitor in order to type.

KyleBiesheuvel, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Bring Back Start Screen in Windows 10

I don't know what a 360 dashboard is but i don't use a gamepad, just my lovely Logitech k400 wireless keyboard.

Windows 8 start screen is easy to navigate with keyboard, windows 10 is really hard and bad looking.

But any kind of media center interface is welcome.

MauricioARG, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

My K400r has a Prt Scn key around the top right of the keyboard, I then paste the image within Painshop pro.
    Not at my PC so can't provide screenshot.
    Edit: It appears in your case it's the function + back keys but as they're not working try just the back key as under the settings the function keys may be reversed - on my keyboard there's a box to tick to reverse the F+keys.
    By default, the top row of keys on your K400 Plus keyboard are assigned to navigation and media controls. You can set the keyboard to only use standard F1 - F12 functions using Logitech Options software.

NOTE: If you don’t have Logitech Options, you can download it from the Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus Downloads page.

To set the function keys to use only standard functions:
    Start Logitech Options:
    Start > All Programs > Logitech > Logitech Options
    Select the Keyboard tab in the upper left corner of the window.
    In the bottom left hand corner of the window, check Use F1-F12 as standard function keys. Your selection is automatically saved.

Bastet, Aug 3, 2017
  5. its still a mystery why i cant use print screen even after go through all other steps. so for now, ill have to use my pc's main keyboard to take screenshot. why i have second keyboard, dont ask lol. see, in snipping shot these keys dont work to take screenshot

logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable [​IMG]

Pathfinder, Aug 3, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    spunk, Aug 3, 2017
  7. Phone Man Win User
    On my systems I have to use the Windows Key + Print Screen key.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Aug 3, 2017
  8. logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

no worries. ill just use my pc's print screen option. i dont think i set up the keyboard the first time properly...usually i dont follow instructions thoroughly lol,

cheers

edit - i found the solution. [FN] key + [windows ] key + [back] keys allow me to take screenshot.

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

1. logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable - Similar Threads - logitech K400 plus

2. Logitech joystick not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech joystick not functioning: I have just bought a new computer which has Win11 previous was Win10. My Logitech Extreme 3d pro joystick does not work now. I supposedly have a driver error. The joystick does not come with software-plug and play. Is Win11 not compatible with this device ? addendum.....now...
  3. Touchpad on Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard stopped being detected by windows all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad on Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard stopped being detected by windows all of a sudden: Hi,I've been using a Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard for my HTPC running Win10 for about half a year. A couple of days ago the touchpad stopped working. The keyboard works fine and there's some sort of connection to the touch pad as I can click and right-click on it as well...
  4. Touchpad on Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard stopped being detected by windows all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad on Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard stopped being detected by windows all of a sudden: Hi,I've been using a Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard for my HTPC running Win10 for about half a year. A couple of days ago the touchpad stopped working. The keyboard works fine and there's some sort of connection to the touch pad as I can click and right-click on it as well...
  5. Touchpad on Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard stopped being detected by windows all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Wireless Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard Not Working Windows 10

Wireless Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard Not Working Windows 10: I can't get my Logitech wireless keyboard to work. Plugged its USB receiver into the USB Port, get a message that set up is happening, a confirmation that set up is done, and I see "Logitech Unifying Receiver" under Settings > Bluetooth & Other Devices so it seems paired....
  7. print screen function not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen function not working: Dear Sir/Mdm: My print screen key isn't working. Can you give me a solution? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-function-not-working/2f67a582-8bf1-4d63-96e7-8c650d63d088
  8. Print Screen function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen function: Why do the developers bother to include a print screen option, when the resolution is so low the print is useless. And no, do not blame my video card or monitor, that blame-shifting was old 35 years ago already. The Snipping tool is not much better but at least I van more...
  9. Print Screen Function Disappeared

Print Screen Function Disappeared: I rebuilt my laptop with a new SSD drive but I am no longer able to use the print screen function. I deleted and reinstalled the HP Officejet 8600 software but this did not make any difference. Any thoughts on what I can do next? I did run the MS hardware/software...
  10. Logitech K400 PLUS: anyone here get it to WORK?

Logitech K400 PLUS: anyone here get it to WORK?: k400 plus.... meh. I have the older K400 - strange keyboard layout but it works every time on every chunk of hardware & software I've thrown it at, with no manual intervention whatsoever - no stick-handling of drivers, pairing, whatever. it just works every time. K400 Plus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech keyboard k400 print screen

2. logitech k400 print screen key

3. logitech print screen

4. how to print screen on logitech,
  5. how to print screen on logitech k400,
  6. logitech k750 print screen,
  7. logitech print page,
  8. where is print screen on logitech,
  9. logitech k400 keyboard print screen,
  10. logitech k400r keyboard printscreen,
  11. logitech k400 screenshot button,