Windows 10: Logitech K750 Keyboard

Discus and support Logitech K750 Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech Solar Application not detecting keyboard with Windows 10 Pro v1703 build15063.296 Keyboard appears to work in all other respects although... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WightWalker, May 28, 2017.

1. Logitech K750 Keyboard

Logitech Solar Application not detecting keyboard with Windows 10 Pro v1703 build15063.296

Keyboard appears to work in all other respects although there have been times when the on-screen indications for Caps Lock & Scroll Lock have not been displayed.

Tried uninstalling & re-installing software with no success.

Logitech K750 Keyboard [​IMG]

Everything works just fine in previous Windows 10 builds &, of course, Windows 7!!

:)

WightWalker, May 28, 2017

2. Cap Lock Key Windows 19

Installing the Windows 10 driver may install the function that shows up on screen, or at least the ability to do that..

Logitech K750 support

Mike Hall... always, May 28, 2017
  3. AlBroeg Win User
    Cap Lock Key Windows 19

I am using a HP Touch Smart 620 3D with a Logitech K750 external keyboard.

I have windows 10 installed.

AlBroeg, May 28, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Logitech K750 Keyboard

Not a solution but a commiseration comment. Somehow, I'm not surprised. Logitech has a one size fits all Setpoint driver that hasn't been updated in almost 2 yrs, the same one for my wireless TK820. The settings would not hold, the icon would stay in tray, etc. So I completely uninstall Setpoint after last update and, to my surprise, everything still worked except the reverse fn function (I miss one-click F5 refresh) and the zoom on the trackpad. Yours looks like it has functions that can only be set in Setpoint though.

mrgeek, May 28, 2017
  5. Hi WightWalker.

A couple of things, I would report this through the Feedback process and I might even start a thread with Logitech.

If the solar app is installed independently I would install it compatibility mode, picking an older version of Windows.

Otherwise you may have to try installing the entire software package in compatibility mode. (Right click on exe, click on properties, click on Compatibilty tab)

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 28, 2017
  6. Thanks for advise but no luck running the Logitech Solar App in any compatibility mode - worth a try though.

WightWalker, May 28, 2017
  7. Did you try installing entire setpoint using compatibility?

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 29, 2017
  8. sygnus21 Win User

Logitech K750 Keyboard

The Logitech setpoint software doesn't need to be installed in compatibility mode. I know because I'm currently using it with my Logitech K350 keyboard. Windows 10 Pro x64, latest version, non-insider - same version as the OP. Correction, the latest version is build 15063.332 (just did an update)

With that, the only thing I can add is to make sure you have the latest version of the software. I would download the full version rather than the smart install version and install it.

sygnus21, May 29, 2017
  9. mrgeek Win User
    His uses the same Setpoint software as mine. The full version hasn't been updated in long time, as I pointed out. - http://support.logitech.com/en_us/pr...ard/downloads#

• Software Version: 6.67.83
    • Post Date: Sep 08, 2015
    • OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10
    • File Size: 81 MB

mrgeek, May 29, 2017
  10. sygnus21 Win User
    So the software hasn't been updated in two years, that still doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means the OP is having an issue. BTW my experience is different from yours as mine works without issue...

What does suck though is it doesn't work with Logitech's MX Master Mouse. You'll need the Logitech Options software for that, but that another story.

At any rate this is about solving the OP's issue, not us *Wink

sygnus21, May 29, 2017
  11. Agree. When I suggested installing in compatibility mode it was in case there were connections between it and whatever discovers the solar keyboard. The OP said it was all working before upgrade.

12. Please advise about installing in compatibility mode as I couldn't find a way to do this.

After installation, I went into properties & ran the compatibility troubleshooter to allow it to select the best OS as a starting point, but it made no difference even after selecting any of the OS options back to Windows 7.

Just updated to OS Build15063.332 with no change.

WightWalker, May 29, 2017
  13. Logitech K750 Keyboard

Sounds like you have tried albeit through a different method.

When I install in compatibility mode I right click the exe, then properties, then compatibility tab. I set to mode and click Apply, then okay. Then I execute exe.

I think your best bet will be a logitech forum as there will be a concentration of owners experiencing this as Creators Update rolls out.

I wish I had more to offer.

Maybe another member will have additional ideas.

Ken

14. Have you tried Intel USB port? VIA does not officially support 10, it might theoretically cause issues.

In regards to that, make sure, you have all drivers updated. Driver Easy Free is good in detection.

I had problems with Setpoint after CU related to outdated VisualC, it would not hurt to update it.

Visual C++ Runtime Installer Download

TairikuOkami, May 30, 2017
  15. sygnus21 Win User
    Agree about visiting the Logitech forums, though in all honesty, I find the Logitech forums completely useless at times since many posts go by unanswered.

I also agree there needs to be an update to the Setpoint software which can be buggy at times. I won't lie and say I've never had issues, though nothing like what the OP is experiencing.

Anyway despite my misgiving see what Logitech's forum has to offer. And that's a good idea about updating C++. Couldn't hurt.

Peace *Cool

sygnus21, May 30, 2017
Thema:

Logitech K750 Keyboard

1. Logitech K750 Keyboard - Similar Threads - Logitech K750 Keyboard

2. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  3. Lag on Logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag on Logitech keyboard: I have a Logitech Keyboard K350 on Windows 11 and recently I have had problems with severe lag on it. It seems to be only intermittently. I have tried different USB port, new batteries, updating drivers, etc. but nothing seems to help. Is the keyboard simply giving out? Or...
  4. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  5. Logitech keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech keyboard issue: Hi,I have a wireless Logitech K330 keyboard that has worked fine. Lately it sometimes delays for a few seconds before splashing out all the input letters. Like it is disconnected, no response from keys, but it clearly remembers what I type, since it types it after a few...
  6. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  7. Logitech Keyboard Question

Logitech Keyboard Question: Hello, I've just spent a Very long time going thru every Logitech site that came up, and no luck. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bothering you folks with this. Have a fairly old Logitech keyboard (wireless). Running W10. No model number anywhere, unbelievably. The best I could...
  8. Logitech Keyboard issues

Logitech Keyboard issues: I recently bought a logitech G413 keyboard. If it is plugged in the pc will not boot, it just hangs at the motherboard spash screen indefinately. If I unplug it and wait until the splash screen is gone, it boots up fine. I just updated to windows 10 (v 1909) and the...
  9. Logitech K810 keyboard

Logitech K810 keyboard: My computer after resetting will not discover my bluetooth keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-k810-keyboard/5742b76a-2212-41ab-bb15-8b4831d93904
  10. Logitech K120 Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech K120 Keyboard: I have just installed a Logitech K120 keyboard on an HP EliteBook running Windows 10. It works fine but the symbol ' @ ' appears as ' " ' and vice versa. How can I correct this? Many thanks....