Windows 10: Logitech LX-300 wireless keyboard freezes sporadically

Discus and support Logitech LX-300 wireless keyboard freezes sporadically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello to all, my Logitech LX-300 (Y-RQ52) wireless keyboard freezes sporadically (in Win10). it stops working while writing any text, in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Funjunkie6, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Logitech LX-300 wireless keyboard freezes sporadically

Hello to all,

my Logitech LX-300 (Y-RQ52) wireless keyboard freezes sporadically (in Win10).

it stops working while writing any text, in any location, Office, notepad, internet - even while typing this post!!

i can write a sentence but it will freeze during the next sentence.

the cusor will still flash, but no buttons on the keyboard will work - until t decides to again. Agh.

i dont think its a pc issue as no sequence of pressed keys suddenly appear after it has unfrozen.

i have tried different usb ports, and different keyboard drivers.

i have a wireless windows mouse that is ok, and windows continues to work even when keyboard freezes.

nothing has changed. this has just been happening for last month or so.

attached is my nfo file for your consideration.

i hope you can help me.

thank you.

:)

Funjunkie6, Apr 6, 2017
  2. ptknapp2 Win User

Mouse and keyboard freeze

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my wireless mouse and keyboard freeze up after a series of dings from the speakers. A restart fixes things until the next freeze. Sometimes if I wait a long time they will unfreeze for awhile and freeze again later. Fortunately,
    the onscreen keyboard and touchscreen gets my out of serious trouble but it is a nuisance. I've checked with Logitech who says it not their problem.

ptknapp2, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Touchpad and keyboard problems

This is what is going on with my Probook 450 G1 laptop, Windows 10.:

Keyboard: M button does not work.

Backspace works once in a while or acts stuck. Narrator keeps saying "backspace"

Main "Enter" button works a little, not at all, freezes laptop, or goes back one step.

Escape button sometimes unfreezes mouse (touchpad).

Volume mute button freezes touchpad.

Numeric keypad does not work.

Left control button does not work, nor does the function button.

Typed entries are erased. Or internet and programs keep going back

On-screen keyboard works sporadically.

Arrow up freezes laptop or beeps in error.

Touchpad: Right-click button acts stuck at times

Click on touchpad hardly works

Left-click button works at times or freezes screen.

Touchpad mouse constantly freezes up. Escape or mute button works sporadically.

can this be fixed or will a wireless keyboard and mouse override laptop devices???

Please help!!!

thanx, Dave H

Moved from Virus & Malware

jimnastyks, Apr 6, 2017
Thema:

Logitech LX-300 wireless keyboard freezes sporadically

1. Logitech LX-300 wireless keyboard freezes sporadically - Similar Threads - Logitech 300 wireless

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sporadic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic Keyboard: Half an year ago, a few keys "b", "n", " ", "/", left, down, and right arrow keys, number pad "3" and "." on my keyboard stopped responding simultaneously, and I would have to press really hard on the key usually space key for it to start working again for a few moments...
  6. Sporadic Keyboard

Sporadic Keyboard: Half an year ago, a few keys "b", "n", " ", "/", left, down, and right arrow keys, number pad "3" and "." on my keyboard stopped responding simultaneously, and I would have to press really hard on the key usually space key for it to start working again for a few moments...
  7. Sporadic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically

Logitech C920s video will distort sporadically: I recently purchased a Logitech C920s when connected to My desktop and Dell Laptop it works fine.When connected to my Leenova Thinkpad T480 the video will work but I was start to get random video glitches where half the screen or some times the whole screen will distort the...
  9. Logitech wireless keyboard touchpad gestures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard touchpad gestures: How do I disable Logitech K400 wireless keyboard touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-wireless-keyboard-touchpad-gestures/a96a48db-1c41-466e-baab-3908e16bc5b7
  10. Logitech wireless keyboard touchpad gestures

Logitech wireless keyboard touchpad gestures: How do I disable Logitech K400 wireless keyboard touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-wireless-keyboard-touchpad-gestures/a96a48db-1c41-466e-baab-3908e16bc5b7