Windows 10: Logitech M235 2nd Gen Mouse Not Working On Windows 10

Discus and support Logitech M235 2nd Gen Mouse Not Working On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have Logitech M235 2nd Gen Mouse and its working fine on Windwos 7 but when I plug into Windows 10 Laptop Lenovo 300 than it wont work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jk22, Jan 14, 2017.

1. jk22 Win User

Logitech M235 2nd Gen Mouse Not Working On Windows 10

Hey guys,

I have Logitech M235 2nd Gen Mouse and its working fine on Windwos 7 but when I plug into Windows 10 Laptop Lenovo 300 than it wont work.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Regards.

:)

2. Windows 10 Mouse Problem

The Mouse is a Logitech M325, I have also tried a Logitech M235. If I remove the mouse and use the touchpad I have the same problem. My laptop is an HP 15-AC120nr with a Synaptics pointing device v19.0.12.95. When using the external mouse the touchpad
    pointer is disabled.

RichardDanculovich, Jan 14, 2017
  3. Laptop Mouse doesn't work after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem, my mouse was a Logitech. I tried a second Logitech mouse with the same results. I tried another mouse that worked. This mouse was an Ihome mouse. There must be something wrong with the new driver in Windows 10 for the Logitech mouse.
    However, if your mouse is not Logitech, my assumption could be wrong.

EdwardHarper, Jan 14, 2017
  4. EdTittel Win User

Is it possible you mean M325? It uses the Logitech Unifying Receiver. Thus, you need that driver plus the SetPoint drivers. Both of them are available through the Logitech Support pages, but the two links I provided in the preceding sentences should take you exactly where you need to go. Worth a try, anyway...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 14, 2017
  5. jk22 Win User
    Okay I will try out.

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech M235 2nd Gen Mouse Not Working On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech M235 2nd

2. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  3. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  4. Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working: Hi all. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book, and the sales guy told me that it would work with the Bamboo Ink 2nd Generation pen. I've been at it for an hour and the pen does not work. The battery is fine and I've already switched between modes and installed the latest...
  5. Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bambo Ink 2nd Gen Not Working: Hi all. I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Book, and the sales guy told me that it would work with the Bamboo Ink 2nd Generation pen. I've been at it for an hour and the pen does not work. The battery is fine and I've already switched between modes and installed the latest...
  6. Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10: Hi. I have a new Windows 10 laptop updated to v. 2004 no more updates. I cannot get either one of my Logitech mice to work. I can't see a driver anywhere and they aren't on the supported list. How do I get one of my mice to work? Thanks....
  7. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  8. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  9. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  10. Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10: After the latest updates to Windows 10 on 1 September, my Logitech mouse has lost several of its functions (including the scroll function) in all applications. I downloaded the latest Setpoint and reinstalled it and then rebooted, but nothing has changed. Since everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using the m317/m235 2nd gen mouse with a different usb receiver

2. logitec m325 2nd gen treiber

3. logitech m235 problem

4. logitech m235 driver windows 10,
  5. surface logitech m235 doest connect,
  6. m235 mouse not working,
  7. problem with logitech mouse receiver M235,
  8. logitech m235 not working,
  9. is logitech mouse M235 compatible with windows 10,
  10. why windows 10 does not see logitech 235 mouse