Windows 10: Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

Discus and support Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tinutuva, Jul 10, 2016.

1. tinutuva Win User

Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working

I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse and I use the wheel button for Universal Scroll. I installed Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive (clean install) about 8 months ago and it worked fine with the built-in drivers. I turned my system on last night and Windows 10 no longer sees the wheel button, the wheel scroll works fine.. I downloaded and installed the latest Logitech SetPoint Software and configured the wheel button but Windows 10 still does not recognize it.

Any idea what I need to do to fix this?

:)

tinutuva, Jul 10, 2016

2. keyboard is inop when trying to use new mouse

I have purchased a new wireless mouse (M310/logitech) to replace the old wireless mouse (M310/logitech). when i plugged in the usb the keyboard quit working altogether. what action must i take to get the new mouse to work with the old keyboard/

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

williamgorman2, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Mouse wheel click not working

Browser using: Chrome

Mouse using: Logitech M310

Asking for a friend

Guidelines, Jul 10, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Do you have a USB mouse you can use temporarily? On my Insider build after the latest build installed my M310 mouse was working sporadically and this is what worked for me. I plugged in my USB mouse and completely removed my Logitech software and driver. I then restarted my computer. Once the computer restarted I plugged in my M310 mouse and reinstalled the software.

Winuser, Jul 10, 2016
  5. Did you have another computer? Try to use it on another laptop.

And did you see the wheel tab in Mouse Properties?

rickchristine, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech M310 Mouse Wheel Button Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Logitech M310 Mouse

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working: Hi I could really use some help with my mouse. I have a Samurai Black 3600 Optical Gaming Mouse. I've had it since June of 2019, and it's worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. I don't know why but the scroll wheel just stopped working. If I leave it alone long enough, it...
  3. LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...

LogiTech M310 * Mouse sensor not working... Mouse moving without Touching the Wireless...: Mouse Connected- Sensor off- Moving without touching the wireless mouse- -Clicks automatically MOUSE ON- USB IN- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m310-mouse-sensor-not-working-mouse/b2607603-e178-4d89-aa8f-e4a0358ef5f5
  4. Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse scroll wheel stops working sometimes: I've recently upgraded W8.1 to W10. Since then I've been having this issue. Sometimes because of something, which I don't know what specifically, causes my mouse scroll wheel to stop working. I can scroll up and down by clicking the scroll wheel and then moving the cursor up...
  5. Logitech M310 mouse

Logitech M310 mouse: Hi I can not download a mouse driver for my Logitech M310 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m310-mouse/089c7519-a462-4ba0-aeeb-b1c6dc2b7eb1
  6. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...
  7. Logitech K520/M310

Logitech K520/M310: Who won't my Logitech Keyboard/Mouse Combo setting hold after rebooting 54756
  8. Mouse Wheel Not Working

Mouse Wheel Not Working: Hello. Lately mouse wheel has not been working. When I press the middle mouse button, the wheel appears for just a little bit, and then disappears. I can't use it to scroll. 42953
  9. Logitech K520/M310

Logitech K520/M310: Logitech M310/K520 Combo w/Setpoint does not remember keyboard settings after restart in Windows 10 45010
  10. Difference between Logitech M310 and M310 XL mice?

Difference between Logitech M310 and M310 XL mice?: I see that the Logitech M310 XL mouse is available on retail store shelves, but I don't see it on the Logitech site or on Amazon or Newegg. Can anyone tell me the difference between the Logitech M310 and M310 XL? Thanks. 67772

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech m310 wireless mouse scroll button does not work

2. logitech m310 wheel button not working

3. logitech 310 mouse worked then quit working

4. scroll wheel not working logitech m310 windows 10,
  5. logitech scroll button not working,
  6. logitech m310 wireless keyboard k520 mouse stop working,
  7. logitech m310 mouse wheel not working after outlook opens,
  8. m310 wheel button issue,
  9. logiteck k520 different number from m310 mouse usb