Windows 10: logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden

Discus and support logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; yesterday all of a sudden when i rebooted i could not login to windows ten also i cannot use anything on my keyboard right now except letter keys so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by engineco16, Jun 8, 2016.

1. logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden

yesterday all of a sudden when i rebooted i could not login to windows ten also i cannot use anything on my keyboard right now except letter keys so excuse my typing here i have a logitech anywhere mx two mouse and logitech k##) keyboard each on their own usb wireless transmitter i think i hit unify devices by accident i was finally able to login into windows using the screen keyboard but now my mouse is acting all word and i cannot select anything can"t scroll etc the keyboard i cannot use anything but the letter keys nothing else seems to work ive deleted everything from device manager and rebooted and its all the same im stumped

anyone have any ideas? if i use up arrow or down arrow it just selects everything same with left clicking on the mouse

:)

engineco16, Jun 8, 2016

2. Sign in problem via password.

Windows 10. All of a sudden I cannot sign in when the password comes upon sign in. The touchpad does not work at all. With a logitech mouse it works but the keyboard suddenly does not accept any key input on the keypad. I am stuck.

Douglas Macdonald, Jun 8, 2016
  3. Mouse not working

I was working on my computer at home (Dell) and the keyboard and the mouse just stopped working. I went to Office Depot and bought the Logitech MK wireless keyboard and mouse. The keyboard works just fine but the computer is not recognizing the mouse at
    all. I have restarted my computer multiple times, I have put it in Safe Mode, and I uninstalled/reinstalled the keyboard and mouse and nothing seems work.

There is no pointer, the buttons don't work, and the mouse settings state there is no hardware; even though I went to Logitech's website and downloaded the drivers again to be on the safe side

Any ideas on how I can get my mouse working again. I really need it to get work done at home.

Thank you

Tom

ThomasLockwood1, Jun 8, 2016
  4. logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden

If they both use a unifying receiver you can link them both to just the one receiver. It sounds like you might have linked a device to two receiver's? I didn't think that was possible? Unplug one unifying receiver and see what happens. The unifying software will let you link and unlink devices. My keyboard came with a mouse I will never use. I just linked the keyboard to the unifying recover for my trackball. Then gave the mouse and its receiver to my father.

alphanumeric, Jun 8, 2016
  5. i unplugged one and the keyboard stopped working so theyre not unified im stumped

engineco16, Jun 9, 2016
  6. i also posted in the logitech forum and contacted their support no answers so far sucks because i cannot do any work on my pc

engineco16, Jun 9, 2016
  7. Out of the blue everything seems fine again. I can type normal again ;-) I didn't do a damn thing on my end, I'm stumped and perplexed! But happy LOL

engineco16, Jun 9, 2016
  8. logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden

If you launch the unifying software and click the advanced option, there is a pair a device button. I would unplug the dongle for the keyboard, launch the unifying software with the mouse, then just pair the keyboard to the mouse's dongle. You can do it either way but linking with the mouse should be easier. All you need to do on the keyboard is turn it's power button off and on a couple of times and it will link. Then you only need that one dongle and no chance of one interfering with the other. Then save the extra dongle as a spare.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden

1. logitech mouse and keyboard went hawire all of a sudden - Similar Threads - logitech mouse keyboard

2. PC suddenly went black, got loud, and mouse and keyboard are unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly went black, got loud, and mouse and keyboard are unresponsive.: My boyfriend built his computer a couple days ago maybe 3 at the time of writing this. He's been playing it and monitoring the temperatures to make sure nothing overheats or anything. We were playing Minecraft and his PC monitor suddenly went black. The computer then got...
  3. PC suddenly went black, got loud, and mouse and keyboard are unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC suddenly went black, got loud, and mouse and keyboard are unresponsive.: My boyfriend built his computer a couple days ago maybe 3 at the time of writing this. He's been playing it and monitoring the temperatures to make sure nothing overheats or anything. We were playing Minecraft and his PC monitor suddenly went black. The computer then got...
  4. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  5. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  6. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  7. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  8. Keyboard and mouse glitching all the sudden!

Keyboard and mouse glitching all the sudden!: So two days ago i noticed my keyboard was lagging, mistyping, and just overall glitching out... today i realized my mouse was also glitching. both keyboard and mouse are wired *i have tried multiple keyboards wired*, and I have tried switching USB ports with no success. I ran...
  9. Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720

Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720: Windows updated on 15/9/19 on restart the keyboard was highlited as having a problem the mouse still worked fine, I tried uninstalling and attached a Microsoft keyboard/mouse, same problem, uninstalled and used an old usb mouse and keyboard, still problematical with same...
  10. Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly

Win10 Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly: Have had Logitech M185 mouse and K270 keyboard for years and got a HP preinstalled Windows 10 PC this past Christmas w/o any issues until yesterday. I noticed huge lag in keyboard responsiveness and then slight lag with mouse. Ended up replacing with fresh batteries to no...