Windows 10: Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Discus and support Logitech Mouse not recognized - in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PattiRoss1, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10

:)

PattiRoss1, Jul 10, 2018
  2. David57 Win User

Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jul 10, 2018
  4. The GQ Win User

Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech G602 Gaming Mouse not recognized by Device Manager

I am having this issue on a laptop and have been for some time, even after it had been working fine. Some times an alert indicates that the usb is not recognized. My guess is an update caused the issue. It is very frustrating to see the response from the
    microsoft team, very typical and forgive the attitude, but so true. You stated in your question that the Logitech support downloads were to no avail and they continued to redirect you to it. I my self have made the same efforts, as well as updating all usb
    drivers in the device manager (while for the small moment that it does recognize it, it is listed as composite for what ever that matters). What is especially curious to me is that my windows rejects the usb/mouse, then when I launch a game I play, Squad,
    my mouse hooks up and plays fine. So definitely not the mouse or transmitter. Go figure.

The GQ, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Logitech Mouse not recognized -

1. Logitech Mouse not recognized - - Similar Threads - Logitech Mouse recognized

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  4. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse: My mouse is being recognized as keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling all drivers mouse and keyboard but still nothing happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-102-light-sync-mouse-being-recognized-as/cb67416c-3be3-427c-b082-a74f7111f129
  5. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue. Any suggestions?...
  6. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  7. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized: I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed. I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor. The only Mice that show up in...
  8. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  9. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261
  10. Logitech Mouse M705

Logitech Mouse M705: I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function. Have tried installing the Logitech drivers but without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my logitech mouse not recognized windows 10

2. logitech device not recognised fix