Windows 10: Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest updates to Windows 10 on 1 September, my Logitech mouse has lost several of its functions (including the scroll function) in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NIRC, Sep 2, 2015.

1. NIRC Win User

Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

After the latest updates to Windows 10 on 1 September, my Logitech mouse has lost several of its functions (including the scroll function) in all applications. I downloaded the latest Setpoint and reinstalled it and then rebooted, but nothing has changed.
    Since everything was ok before, I am assuming Windows 10 is the culprit.

:)

NIRC, Sep 2, 2015

2. Laptop Mouse doesn't work after Windows 10 upgrade

I had the same problem, my mouse was a Logitech. I tried a second Logitech mouse with the same results. I tried another mouse that worked. This mouse was an Ihome mouse. There must be something wrong with the new driver in Windows 10 for the Logitech mouse.
    However, if your mouse is not Logitech, my assumption could be wrong.

EdwardHarper, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Not Working with Windows 10

I have been running Windows 10 for well over a year. A few weeks ago the Mouse stopped working. I bought a Logitech mouse. It did not work. I bought another Logitech mouse. It did not work. I bought a Microsoft mouse and it did not work.

I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS computer.

LincolnJones1, Sep 2, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Either try it without the setpoint software as it will use Windows 10 drivers and go to Mouse properties check settings there for scrolling or try the mouse on another PC if have one see if it works. Another thing can try is cleaning it with canned air and a lint free cloth. Is it wireless or USB Cable ? Possibility it might be broke.

jds63, Sep 2, 2015
  5. I'm using a different Logitech mouse (model 705) but I'm not using SetPoint and I haven't received any driver updates.

Would agree with removing SetPoint to see if that helps. I find that the mouse works fine without it.

Mark Phelps, Sep 2, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    As of 29 of July there was for most Logitech mouse. I have M570 Trackball and it works fine without setpoint too, only few reasons to even use it for some settings and for mine being wireless the unifying software, otherwise fine without it. Logitech Support

jds63, Sep 2, 2015
  7. NIRC Win User
    I might as well just use another mouse. I tried that, and it worked fine, but without all the controls that Setpoint gives me. So I am still stuck.

NIRC, Sep 2, 2015
  8. me75006 Win User

I am using the Setpoint with Wireless keyboard K360, wireless mouse m705, and wireless touchpad on a desktop pc W10.
    Not having any problems.
    Maybe go back, uninstall, reboot, start fresh.

me75006, Sep 2, 2015
  9. Tacit Win User
    Although the default driver works for most mice if not all, it doesn't provide some of the features available with the manufacturers driver.
    I have a Logitech M510 and the latest Set point driver wouldn't even find the mouse, I down loaded an earlier version of Set Point 6.32.7 and got the feature I wanted now the mouse works like I want it to.

Tacit, Sep 2, 2015
  10. NIRC Win User
    Seems worth a try. May I know where you got the download from? All I could see was the most recent version.

11. Tacit Win User
    Tacit, Sep 2, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    So you tried without the setpoint it worked fine ? On another PC ?

jds63, Sep 2, 2015
  13. NIRC Win User

I reverted to setpoint652_smart and it finally worked. Thanks for the suggestion.

14. jds63 Win User
    Was Tacit who suggested this, but glad it worked for you, still wonder what is causing newer driver to do this.

jds63, Sep 4, 2015
  15. NIRC Win User
    It works without the setpoint installed, but then the other buttons on the mouse are useless. Hence the reversion to the earlier version was the best solution.

Thema:

1. Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech mouse working

2. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  3. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  4. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  6. Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10

Logitech M325 mouse not working with Windows 10: Hi. I have a new Windows 10 laptop updated to v. 2004 no more updates. I cannot get either one of my Logitech mice to work. I can't see a driver anywhere and they aren't on the supported list. How do I get one of my mice to work? Thanks....
  7. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  8. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  9. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  10. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does logitech m235 mouse 2nd gen work in windows10