Windows 10: Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 1803 build 17134.137

Discus and support Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 1803 build 17134.137 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 pro 1803 build 17134.137 64x uefi bios. On three other pc's running win10 pro on legacy bios this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Jul 6, 2018.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 1803 build 17134.137

Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 pro 1803 build 17134.137 64x uefi bios.

On three other pc's running win10 pro on legacy bios this is not an issue.

Logitech unified reciver, mouse versions m215,m310, ex110 and latest ( new ) m325.

Have installed the setpoint software using compatibility mode for win8 and down as well

as running the installer as admin, also set the installed exe the same.

The issue, setpoint software has options to configure the mouse for certain functions and

detect the mouse's battery level and notify the user if it needs replacing, but none of these

functions work.

:)

kjl1956, Jul 6, 2018
  2. kjl1956 Win User

Logitech setpoint software and win10; what a mess

Hi,

Please follow the steps below to check your Logitech k/m combo issue:

1) Uninstall the device through Device Manager.

2) Run the Scan for hardware changes. On the Device Manager Tool Bar, click the
    fifth icon (Scan for hardware changes).

3) Follow the instructions.

Note: Scan for hardware changes does not reinstall a Plug and Play device if a driver is already installed on the computer. If the device has not been uninstalled,
    Scan for hardware changes does not detect the connection of the device as a change. You must uninstall a Plug and Play device for Windows to start an installation when you connect the device again.

Let us know how it goes.

Trust me when I say this, 50 times doing the suggested method.

Ran the show hide updates tool, did not find anything to hide.

When I first setup a logitech kb 360 on a pc I ran the insider previews from march 2015 there were no unified reciver drivers for win10.

The logitech setpoint software had the drivers in the package.

Now MS detects the reciver and automaticly installs it.

Updating the driver in device manager fails because the installed driver is the best for the device, even when trying to point to the logitech folder.

Uninstalling logitech setpoint does not remove the windows drivers any longer when it used to fall back to a basic driver.

Going to try some other things when I get time.

kjl1956, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 1803 build 17134.137

Logitech setpoint won't install on Windows 10

*Original Title: logitech setpoint wont installon wi 10

logitech setpoint wont install on win 10

mrechols18, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 1803 build 17134.137

1. Logitech setpoint functions not working on win10 1803 build 17134.137 - Similar Threads - Logitech setpoint functions

2. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  3. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  4. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  6. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  7. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Logitech Setpoint 6.69

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech Setpoint 6.69: I have tryed and tryed and tryed to get this software to load in Windows 10. It was working a few weeks ago, and now I continually get a "failed" to load error. I have tryed the " mode" as well, and it still shows a failed message. Can someone please help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.

Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.: Did a clean Windows 10 install yesterday, and installed the latest Logitech setpoint. After the installation it stated that I can edit settings for my mouse or keyboard by clicking the setpoint tile in the start menu. Well it is not there, and I cannot even find where it was...
  10. Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

Latest Logitech SetPoint Software: Latest Logitech SetPoint Released [img] Note Date: September 8th 2015 Software Version: 6.67.83 Updated Description: Support added for Windows 10 Bug fixes Logitech -SetPoint Download Logitech -Software Downloads 10273

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setpoint.exe win10 1803