Windows 10: Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.

Discus and support Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Did a clean Windows 10 install yesterday, and installed the latest Logitech setpoint. After the installation it stated that I can edit settings for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheBull, Mar 9, 2016.

1. TheBull Win User

Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.

Did a clean Windows 10 install yesterday, and installed the latest Logitech setpoint. After the installation it stated that I can edit settings for my mouse or keyboard by clicking the setpoint tile in the start menu. Well it is not there, and I cannot even find where it was installed. No Logitech folders under program files. The program does show in Programs and Features though. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

TheBull, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Cyllandor Win User

Windows 10 Hangs on startup when Logitech M324 Wireless Mouse usb receiver is attached

I had the same problem with avg antivirus and logitech unifying receiver mouse.

The problem eased up by installing logitech setpoint 6.67.83_64 and unifying 250 from logitech website.

The setpoint could only be found by searching for keyboards.

Check it here.

The setpoint installation downloaded a new driver for the unifying receiver and the mouse.

The mouse driver was called logitech unifying receiver mouse and had a way newer driver - > eg 2006 - 2015

Hope this helps.

Cyllandor, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Desktop icons change size on every reboot

UPDATE:

To clarify.... 2 PCs, both running Windows 10 Home. Both use a Logitech MX 600 Cordless mouse with Logitech SetPoint software.

Desktop -- Logitech SetPoint Control Center 6.68.83 -- DESKTOP ICONS CHANGE SIZE ON REBOOT.

Laptop -- Logitech SetPoint Control Center 4.80.103 -- desktop icons DO NOT change size on reboot.

When I disable SetPoint on the desktop, the icons do not change size on reboot. The problem is definitely related to version 6.68.83 on Windows 10. I tried uninstalling 6.68.83 and reinstalling -- same problem.

I found SetPoint 4.80 online and downloaded it, but it wouldn't install. I tried W7 Compatibility Mode, but that didn't work either. (I'm not sure how I got 4.80 on the laptop, but it works fine.)

I will try to find a previous version of SetPoint that W10 will allow me to install and hope an earlier version won't have the "icon change size" problem.

John

John Blaustein, Mar 9, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Is the icon showing in the system try?

Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found. [​IMG]

Can you get to it from Control Panel/Mouse?

Cliff S, Mar 9, 2016
  5. TheBull Win User
    @Cliff S

Not in the tray nor in "mouse" *Sad

TheBull, Mar 9, 2016
  6. Type "setpoint" into Cortana- It took me right there.

DaveGrant01, Mar 9, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    I have the folder in C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPointP

And this is where it's showing up in the start menu for me:

If you don't have these, try uninstalling, reboot, then reinstall, reboot. It could be just some kind of installation hiccup.

Cliff S, Mar 9, 2016
  8. TheBull Win User

Thanks for the help all. My stupid mistake. Installed the 32bit version. After installing the 64bit version all is good. Sorry! *Shock

TheBull, Mar 9, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    That happens to a lot of us, one time or other*chuckle
    At least you can use it now*Thumbs

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found. - Similar Threads - Logitech Setpoint nowhere

2. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  3. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  4. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  6. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  7. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

8. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.: Hey guys, I had recently used Logitech K270 with Logitech Setpoint software. Whenever i pressed Caps Lock or used Volume UP/DOWN I had a great icon shown on my monitor just like this one:...
  9. Logitech Setpoint 6.69

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech Setpoint 6.69: I have tryed and tryed and tryed to get this software to load in Windows 10. It was working a few weeks ago, and now I continually get a "failed" to load error. I have tryed the " mode" as well, and it still shows a failed message. Can someone please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Logitech SetPoint Software: Latest Logitech SetPoint Released [img] Note Date: September 8th 2015 Software Version: 6.67.83 Updated Description: Support added for Windows 10 Bug fixes Logitech -SetPoint Download Logitech -Software Downloads 10273