Windows 10: Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

Discus and support Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, On my old PC running W7, I used it with a Logitech MK 300 wireless Keyboard and with atheir Wireless Mouse. Worked just fine. Would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert11, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Robert11 Win User

Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

Hello,

On my old PC running W7, I used it with a Logitech MK 300 wireless Keyboard and with atheir Wireless Mouse. Worked just fine.

Would like to use them both with my new W10 PC.

The Wireless Mouse works just fine.

I cannot get the Keyboard to work.
    I did try the Connect Button on its underside. New batteries also.

So, I went to the Logitech Site, and downloaded the latest Setpont software, vers. 6.67 I think it was.

Seems to have downloaded fine.

But when I try to install it, it hangs up, all the time, on the last step and gives a message "to check your Internet connection".

Internet seems to be just fine.
    After all, it did the downloads O.K.; just seems to be the install it won't so.

What does this error msg. mean ?

Anything I can do or try; I tried several downloads, etc., with the same results.

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 16, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

I bought a new p.c. with poor key board,I installed a new logitech wireless alum now num lock won't be on.

Logitech do provide software for that keyboard, perhaps there is the option to have the NumLock Key enabled at boot

Click HERE to download the SetPoint Software from Logitech.

Another possibility is if you already have the SetPoint Software installed it is overriding your BIOS Setting . . .

I Hope this Helps!

DaveM121, Nov 16, 2015
  3. sidscrat1 Win User
    Mouse & Keyboard Freeze In Win 10- Any REAL Solution?

That actually doesn't matter. The drivers for the mouse & keyboard are in the Logitech SetPoint software. When I uninstall the software the mouse & keyboard drivers change to generic MS HID compliant drivers.

The MS driver versions are:

Mouse: 10.0.14393.0

Keyboard: 10.0.14393.206

When I choose to update the drivers it states that they are the most current. The Logitech drivers have more versatility for the hardware. the generic drivers just allow each unit to function.

When I uninstall the SetPoint software the problem still remains. So it isn't a Logitech issue.

sidscrat1, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

TairikuOkami, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem

1. Logitech Setpoint Software & Wireless Keyboard Problem - Similar Threads - Logitech Setpoint Software

2. Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Install Logitech Setpoint: I have tried to no avail to install Logitech Setpoint to be able to customize my K350 Wireless Keyboard. Every time I download and click the package I get the blue spinning circle for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens or opens. I've tried several solutions such as...
  3. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345: It keyboard and mouse had worked fine for more than 2 years. But, last night it began to play up. The A key stopped working the M key resulted in a +M the with each following press of the M key it would type a D. I changed the batteries in both keyboard and mouse rebooted the...
  4. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  5. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  6. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.: Hey guys, I had recently used Logitech K270 with Logitech Setpoint software. Whenever i pressed Caps Lock or used Volume UP/DOWN I had a great icon shown on my monitor just like this one:...
  7. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.: Hey guys, I had recently used Logitech K270 with Logitech Setpoint software. Whenever i pressed Caps Lock or used Volume UP/DOWN I had a great icon shown on my monitor just like this one:...
  8. Logitech SetPoint Software volume indicator.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Logitech Setpoint 6.69

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech Setpoint 6.69: I have tryed and tryed and tryed to get this software to load in Windows 10. It was working a few weeks ago, and now I continually get a "failed" to load error. I have tryed the " mode" as well, and it still shows a failed message. Can someone please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Latest Logitech SetPoint Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Logitech SetPoint Software: Latest Logitech SetPoint Released [img] Note Date: September 8th 2015 Software Version: 6.67.83 Updated Description: Support added for Windows 10 Bug fixes Logitech -SetPoint Download Logitech -Software Downloads 10273