Windows 10: Logitech Software crashing, mouse functions don't work.

Discus and support Logitech Software crashing, mouse functions don't work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It started with not automatically switching profiles for each game that is played. Now it'll only stay open if it is on mouse memory profiles. And the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gtr2244, Jun 23, 2018.

1. gtr2244 Win User

Logitech Software crashing, mouse functions don't work.

It started with not automatically switching profiles for each game that is played. Now it'll only stay open if it is on mouse memory profiles. And the mouse programmed buttons don't work in games If I try to click on the pc mode the software closes from the desktop entirely.

My ssd did have problems, uninstalled the Logitech software many times, it's on a new ssd. Tried it on another pc, the functions worked, didn't have any games to try it on there, the mouse and software did work. Any ideas what to try?

:)

gtr2244, Jun 23, 2018

2. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Jun 24, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Logitech mouse not working in Windows 10

Glad you got it sorted out and fixed. You never mentioned to us which Mouse you had, all you mentioned here was you had a mouse that had issues with scroll and you were using Setpoint drivers and did not work. Mentioned in the forum post to the Logitech Support why this Mouse was listed to use Setpoint Software when in fact i see it wasn't either, you needed Logitech Options software. So all along you were using the wrong Software.Maybe we should of asked you which model mouse you were using. Believe what you see on the taskbar notification area is either mouse properties running or a Logitech Download assistant, notorious add on from Logitech.

MX Anywhere 2 - Logitech Support

jds63, Jun 24, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Lets you customize functions on Logitech gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets.
    • Software Version: 8.70.315
    • Post Date: Jul 08, 2015
    • File Size: 82.6 MB
    Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards and headsets.

Logitech Gaming Software includes third party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third party software listed below.
    These included third party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.

• Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
    • Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware Support
    • Apple Bonjour - Network Discovery Support for Logitech Arx Control

Updated Description:

• Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
    • Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
    • ARX SDK bug fixes
    • Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910 - see gaming.logitech.com/developers for details
    • Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
    • New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Logitech Support

AsRock, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech Software crashing, mouse functions don't work. - Similar Threads - Logitech Software crashing

2. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  3. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech mouse not working but "setup": I have a Dell 5500 system with Win 10 Pro and a Logitech M325 mouse that has worked 'forever'. I packed up my laptop and traveled about 10 hours via car and now the mouse doesn't work. I've tried all three USB ports, changed the AA Energizer Lithium battery, tried 2nd...
  4. Logitech mouse not working but "setup"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  6. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  7. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Logitech Mouse Not Working

Logitech Mouse Not Working: My touchpad mouse works great but I like to use a hand held mouse as well. For years both have worked. Now 2 logitech mice have failed to work. The drivers say they are working. I've tried turning my computer off and trying again. I've moved the thumbdrives to different...
  9. Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop: Im not sure if all these dmp files are related to the crash but it was the ones on my computer so the links are here. Also if i can ask what are you using to inspect the dmp files? Id like to use it for myself so i dont need to come here every time i want to look at my dmp...
  10. Mouse functions don't work - Logitech Software crashing.

Mouse functions don't work - Logitech Software crashing.: It started with not automatically switching profiles for each game that is played. Now it'll only stay open if it is on mouse memory profiles. And the mouse programmed buttons don't work in games If I try to click on the pc mode the software closes from the desktop entirely....