Windows 10: Logitech Software & Win 10

Discus and support Logitech Software & Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whilst doing some work, my mouse suddenly 'failed', cursor frozen nothing in mouse. After plugging in another mouse, I checked device manager and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elbmek, Aug 5, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Logitech Software & Win 10

Whilst doing some work, my mouse suddenly 'failed', cursor frozen nothing in mouse. After plugging in another mouse, I checked device manager and found that Win 10 had installed it as an Hid complaint mouse. So I went to logitech, downloaded smart installer (win 10), it would not work, refused to complete installation. Went back and selected x64 bit download and it worked perfectly. My logitech mouse now back to full functionality.

:)

elbmek, Aug 5, 2015
  2. Andrew E. Win User

Logitech MOMO

Any add-on hardware,if Win 10 compatable should work fine...See if Logitech home page has

Win 10 software/drivers for device..Also,one can install game software,once done,R.click on the start-up

icon/properties,run in older Win OS mode,XP would be ok..Also,go to youre pc mfg web,downloads,get

updates for USB & chipset software...

Andrew E., Aug 5, 2015
  3. Logitech C270 software "launcher main.exe" won't load, keeps crashing with today's update.

After today's update, my win 10 pc won't load the logitech software. The camera will work with other software.

LLoyd Trammell, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Logitech Software & Win 10

1. Logitech Software & Win 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech Software

2. BSOD during installation of Logitech Gaming Software, Now my PC is stuck on boot loop with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during installation of Logitech Gaming Software, Now my PC is stuck on boot loop with...: Processor: i7 4770KGPU: GTX 1050 TIRAM: Hynix 8GB 2Rx8 PC3-12800U, Tried switching to Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 but it wont changr anythingSSD: Adata SU650HDD: Unknown Seagate 500GB Hard diskMotherboard: ECS H81H3-M4 LGA1150 DDR3 1600...
  3. BSOD during installation of Logitech Gaming Software, Now my PC is stuck on boot loop with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during installation of Logitech Gaming Software, Now my PC is stuck on boot loop with...: Processor: i7 4770KGPU: GTX 1050 TIRAM: Hynix 8GB 2Rx8 PC3-12800U, Tried switching to Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 but it wont changr anythingSSD: Adata SU650HDD: Unknown Seagate 500GB Hard diskMotherboard: ECS H81H3-M4 LGA1150 DDR3 1600...
  4. BSOD during installation of Logitech Gaming Software, Now my PC is stuck on boot loop with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  6. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  7. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  8. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

My Logitech gaming software keep crashing: Can anyone provide me a help :<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  9. My Logitech gaming software keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Video error while using Logitech webcam software.

Video error while using Logitech webcam software.: Actually what was happening is, my webcam Logitech c615 was flickering due to low light. Hence to adjust that i tried to use the software given by Logitech. whenever i open the application, the webcam works there but while I try to connect it to ZOOM, the webcam doesn't open...