Windows 10: Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10

Discus and support Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech unifying receiver no longer recognized in Windows 10. Mouse and keyboard do work, but the message still pops up every few seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MilesLundquist, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10

Logitech unifying receiver no longer recognized in Windows 10. Mouse and keyboard do work, but the message still pops up every few seconds

:)

MilesLundquist, Aug 3, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Logitech unifying receiver doesn't work following Windows 10 upgrade.

The Unifying Receiver is not a Bluetooth adapter. Only a Bluetooth adapter can operate a Bluetooth device.

The Logitech Unifying Receiver uses Logitech's proprietary WiFi technology. Bluetooth adapters use the industry standard Bluetooth stack.

This web page from Logitech's website shows that the original Unifying software, which dates back to 2010, is supported on Windows 10. I can speak from personal
    experience that my unifying receiver works fine in Windows 10.

Finally, there is no need to pair your Logitech devices again after upgrading or clean installing Windows 10. If you do so, you may find that your Logitech devices no longer operate, and you have to drag out your ancient USB mouse and keyboard from storage
    to uninstall and reinstall the Unifying Software and re-do your pairing from scratch. Please don't ask how I learned this.

BulldogXX, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Logitech unifying receiver doesn't work following Windows 10 upgrade.

It appears that Microsoft Windows 10 has, several days ago, removed proper support the Logitech Unifying USB Receiver.

Logitech Performance MX mouse was working with Logitech unifying receiver for months now with Windows 10, as was my Logitech K810. A few days ago my Windows 10 announced that is had upgraded, and in the days that followed repeatedly updated. Now none of
    my above-mentioned Logitech equipment is working. I tried:

(0) Tried all 3 USB 2 and one USB 3 ports at every step below, Win10 makes a proper sound when plugging in and out the Unifying device, but there is never any mouse functionality

(1) downloading the latest Unifying device driver

(2) disabling the USB power save features

(3) reinstalling the device drivers via the hardware manager

(4) 30 minutes of searching for fixes online.

(5) I plugged in my unifying receiver to a windows 7 computer and everything works properly

(6) Logitech Unifying software update Performance mouse firmware update fails when Mouse is powered due to failure to sense mouse.

(7) The Unifying software directive to re-pair fails due to failure to sense unifying device

(8) re-pairing fails with inability to detect mouse

(9) HID compliant mouse Events include the following:

- Device HID\VID_0461&PID_4D51\7&5791374&0&0000 could not be migrated. Last Device Instance Id: HID\VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_01&COL01\8&236CB223&0&0000

- Device HID\VID_0461&PID_4D51\7&5791374&0&0000 was configured. Device HID\VID_0461&PID_4D51\7&5791374&0&0000 was configured.

- Driver Name: msmouse.inf

Class Guid: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}Driver Name: msmouse.inf Class Guid: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Indicate as 12/14/2015 and 12/16/2015 events.

It appears as if the Windows 10 update, which Windows 10 referred to as, I forget the exact words, not an update but a Windows 10 upgrade, which occurred automatically several days ago, does not properly support these of my Logitech hardware.

uneluctable, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10

Logitech Unfying USB Key No Longer Recognized

None of the displayed drivers in that program relate to Logitech.
    I cannot do what the second link suggests because as previously stated:

I will look into the drivers that the program says are outdated to see if there's a fix in there. Thank you for your suggestion.

ChickenShark, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10

1. Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10 - Similar Threads - Logitech unifying reciever

2. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  3. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  4. Logitech Unifying Software and broken Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Unifying Software and broken Windows 10: On July 15, 2021 after using my laptop without issue I powered it off. Later same day, I powered it back on. My Logitech mouse and built-in keyboard stopped working properly. The mouse and mouse pad would move the cursor pointer well but the right button would not work. The...
  5. Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable

Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable: Logitech MX master 2s stopped working via the unifying receiver after some time, I tried to update drivers, even ran IObit driver booster, I don't have the update KB4074588, so I can't uninstall it. [ATTACH]It works with Bluetooth but it sleeps every time it's idle and takes...
  6. Unifying reciever shows as "Unknown Device"

Unifying reciever shows as "Unknown Device": I just purchased a M510 wireless mouse for my laptop. I've never had an issue with the other 3 I own, and this worked great for the first week I had it. But since I removed the USB reciever and plugged it back in, it only shows as unknown device in the setting menu, and...
  7. Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10

Logitech USB headset not recognized by windows 10: My headset is not recognized by windows 10. I can't find any solution on the web or on Microsoft community or other sites. No driver is needed according to Logitech....
  8. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  9. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  10. how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever: how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pair-gearhead-mouse-to-logitech-unifying/fff36262-70b8-42f2-8e17-6c723d91fc6e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech usb receiver not being recognized

2. windows 10 cant see unifying reciever

3. win 10 cant find my unifying reciever

4. Logitech unifying receiver not recognised in windows 10,
  5. k800 dongle not found win 10,
  6. windows doesnt recognize unifying reciever,
  7. logitech k800 not recognized,
  8. windows doesnt recognize my logitech receiver,
  9. logitech_unifying_usb_receiver_driver_win_10,
  10. logitech unifying receiver not seen in windows 10 2019,
  11. logi k800 dongle not recognized,
  12. logictech unifying receiver sometimes not recognized windows 10,
  13. logitech recievir does not recognize the mouse,
  14. everytime there is a windows update my logitech unifying receiver doesnt work,
  15. windows 10 logitech keyboard bluetooth doesnt recognize