Windows 10: Logitech USB Sound stops working

Discus and support Logitech USB Sound stops working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know exactly how long this takes, but lets say I turn my computer on, my Logitech sound works just fine. I use the G933 headset. Now, lets say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOSHSKORN, Jan 8, 2017.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

Logitech USB Sound stops working

I don't know exactly how long this takes, but lets say I turn my computer on, my Logitech sound works just fine. I use the G933 headset. Now, lets say I turn my computer on in the morning and let it sit, then at night come back and use it again, YouTube will not play. I cannot get any sound out of my headset. The moment I restart my computer, the issue is resolved.

Why does this happen and how can I fix it so it doesn't happen again, thus worry about restarting my computer to restore the sound?

:)

JOSHSKORN, Jan 8, 2017

2. Issue with Windows Update KB4022405

Caused plug and play Logitech speakers Z313 to stop working. Does not detect.

Caused my external (USB) Logitech C525 camera to stop working for at least one application. Does not detect.

Logitech support reports a "flood" of inquires caused by KB4022405 update. I can't see how to roll-back.

Sola Stella, Jan 8, 2017
  3. bobway Win User
    System Sound notification if Book is moved..

after further research, I have discovered that the sound it makes is the "device disconnect" sound, followed shortly by the "device disconnect" sound...It occurs every time I move or reposition the Surface Book..

Update--I just removed my logitech dongle usb, and it stopped making the sound, even with movement.....so apparently movement only activates the sound if the dongle is in place. Not a problem right now, as I am using a logitech anywhere mx mouse via bluetooth...i
    will check and report back if it does the same with all usb dongles or just that one...I also noticed a yellow exclamation point in device manager under anywhere mx mouse, but since bluetooth is my connection, it doesnt affect the mouse.

Any thoughts?

bobway, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Logitech USB Sound stops working

For each USB Root Hub listed under USB in device manager, right click Properties, select Power mgt tab uncheck box to allow computer to turn off device

see if that might help

ComputerGeek, Jan 9, 2017
Thema:

Logitech USB Sound stops working

1. Logitech USB Sound stops working - Similar Threads - Logitech USB Sound

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working: I had some inexpensive Logitech speakers I plugged into the audio jack on my Dell. All of a sudden they stopped working. I went to the Windows sound section in settings--they weren't even recognized. However, they work in other devices. I tried headphones. They didn't work...
  6. Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Logitech M560 USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update: After Win10 doing updates today my mouse has stopped working correctly. Mouse is wireless with a unifying receiver. Mouse has forward and backward side buttons that when in a browser should go back to previous page etc. After update they now go back to the previous...
  7. Logitech USB receiver dont work

Logitech USB receiver dont work: Hi All I´ve an issue with my Logitech G602 wirelees mouse, it work fine in another windows pc. Suddenly doesn´t work any more in my pc, I don´t know why. All the USB ports are ok, any ideas to solve this issue? My OS: W10 Thanks in advance...
  8. Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update

Logitech USB mouse stopped working after Windows 10 update: I've just run a large windows update and my mouse is no longer working at all. I'm currently on Windows 10 Home Version 1903 build 18362.387. My computer is an Acer VX 15 Laptop, and the mouse is a Logitech M510. I've installed all the latest windows updates and restarted...
  9. Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?

Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?: I've been using these speakers with minimal issues for almost a year, but upon bringing my pc home from college I set it up and the speakers are not being detected. They are listed on playback devices but say they are not plugged in. All drivers are up to date, I've tried...
  10. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...