Windows 10: Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!!

Discus and support Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've installed the driver but the 10 keypad will not work! the Num-lock key beeps when pressed but keypresses from numeric keypad do not show on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KLund1, Jan 28, 2015.

1. KLund1 Win User

Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!!

I've installed the driver but the 10 keypad will not work! the Num-lock key beeps when pressed but keypresses from numeric keypad do not show on screen.
    Your thoughts??
    Thanks

:)

KLund1, Jan 28, 2015
  2. J. Ashley Win User

Keyboard becomes unresponsive in certain applications & lock-screen in Win10

I'm using a Logitech K350, Wave wireless keyboard and M305 wireless mouse and had the same problem. I tried the solutions listed and finally plugged-in a standard USB keyboard when the wireless one became unresponsive. The USB had loaded another HID Keyboard
    device when I checked my "Device Manager." The USB keyboard functioned properly so I tried the Logitech, and it was working also. I've left the USB keyboard plugged-in and haven't had any more problems with the wireless one. This leaves me to believe there
    is a driver problem somewhere with Windows 10. As an additional measure I downloaded and installed the Logitech HID-compliant Unifying keyboard driver from the Logitech website, it is listed in my "Device Manager."

J. Ashley, Jan 28, 2015
  3. GuyBruner Win User
    Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Mis-identified

After upgrading from Windows 7, SP1 to Windows 10, my wireless Logitech Wave Keyboard and Laser Mouse are installed as HID Compliant Devices. Some features do not work. When I try to run the Setpoint drivers, the installer says it can't find the hardware.
    I have uninstalled the drivers and rebooted and have unplugged the USB cable and moved it to a different port. However, the HID drivers get reinstalled. Scanning for new hardware doesn't resolve this. This is interesting since my Logitech C600 Webcam was
    properly identified. How do I get the keyboard and mouse to be properly identified so I can update the drivers?

BTW, otherwise the update was uneventful and straightforward.

GuyBruner, Jan 28, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Which build are you using?? From my understanding and testing my num-lock works just fine in build 9926.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 28, 2015
  5. KLund1 Win User
    lower right shows 9926. but after a reboot the LED is lite now (was not b4), but no screen show when a keypad key is hit.
    Thanks

KLund1, Jan 28, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    You're welcome and welcome to the forum.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Jan 28, 2015
  7. KLund1 Win User
    Any suggestions to get the numeric keypad to work? This seems like very strange behavior. The keyboard works perfectly in XP to Win8.1.

KLund1, Jan 28, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

It could still be a bug.

BunnyJ, Jan 28, 2015
  9. pkincy Win User
    Unfortunately the only fix I have been able to find is to order a new wireless keyboard mouse combo from Microsoft. Remember we had this same problem with Logitech when we went to Win 7 and also when we went to Win 8. Whether MSFT adds some code that makes old logitech drivers not work or whether Logitech is simply unable to write new drives in a timely matter doesn't matter. Fact is Logitech products simply don't work on any fundamental OS change.

pkincy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Logitech Wave Keyboard driver not working ??!!??!! - Similar Threads - Logitech Wave Keyboard

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. K270 Logitech keyboard not working.

K270 Logitech keyboard not working.: So I have a K270 Logitech keyboard that came with an M325 mouse and a unifying receiver. To clarify, I got this set new and took them out of the box together. When I first got them they worked brilliantly, no issues at all. I got them for working remotely. When I was laid off...
  6. Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly

Logitech MK320 keyboard not working correctly: incorrect keys: w/ - on entering w it comes up w/ 2 -this is what comes up when entering the forward directional bar any suggestions? have followed trouble shooting fully, changed batteries etc...
  7. Logitech keyboard not working

Logitech keyboard not working: Logitech 750 keyboard after 2 yrs suddenly s few keys not working. I wonder if it is due to Microsoft 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-keyboard-not-working/aafb9d6a-fb51-45e9-894c-fdf39327aa61
  8. Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard paired but not working: August 14, 2020 I have a blue tooth K380 Logitech keyboard. It says it is paired, but it is not working. Any ideas of what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-bluetooth-keyboard-paired-but-not-working/375955ae-664a-4bb3-84d7-41cdcbe96667
  9. Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working

Logitech k380 bluetooth keyboard not working: After upgrading to 2019-05 cumulative update (KB4494441) my windows notebook (Thinkpad A485) is unable to connect to the Logitech keyboard 1. Bluetooth & other devices the Keyboard k380 is paired. but nothing happens when I use the keyboard 2. Tried removing the device...
  10. USB Logitech Keyboard not working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working: First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120. It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech. Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting...