Windows 10: Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs

Discus and support Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Have just bought a pair of Logitech Z-200 desktop speakers for my new pc. Other than I can’t imagine why they didn’t put some sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Robert11 Win User

Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs

Hello,

Have just bought a pair of Logitech Z-200 desktop speakers for my new pc.

Other than I can’t imagine why they didn’t put some sort of grill or protection over
    the speaker cones, am fairly satisfied.

But, am very confused over the Aux. input.

There is no switch to select either the normal input (thru the 3.5 mm jack to the pc),
    or the Aux input. “Normally” you would expect there to be an input selector switch.
    I don’t want to blow anything, so thought I would ask here first.

If I have another input to the Aux jack, e.g., a radio, or iPhone, what will happen if:

a. a. The pc at the moment has no audio program’s output.

So, I guess the speakers will used the radio to the Aux.jack as its source.
    Correct ?

b. b. Let’s now say that the radio is on, and the speakers are using the Aux. jack.

But, for whatever reason, the pc now (also) outputs audio.
    So, there are now 2 effective Active inputs. Which is used ?
    What happens ?

What is the danger of one of them being “blown” ? Can’t be a safe situation, or can it ?

Would be most appreciative of anyone who has played with these combinations
    Could help me out.

I really want to avoid plugging, and unplugging, the aux jack input.
    But want a “safe” situation where nothing is going to be damaged.

Really don’t understand their system, or layout.
    Can’t imagine why no input selector switch.

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Jan 3, 2016

2. usb cords

can I make a usb cord for my Logitech z-10 2.0 interactive speaker system

mitchellandersonWT, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard Mess

About digitaldreams's first question: If you´re using Nokia SU-8W support SW, the predictive text input is bypassed.

- Z

zooter---01, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs

1. Logitech Z-200 Speakers Question Re Inputs - Similar Threads - Logitech 200 Speakers

2. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Speakers Z150: Installed device SDM665-IDP _SN:E316F5EE, why does windows do this? It should read Logitech Z150 Speakers. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z150/9b4e70a9-c563-4b9b-9b0c-201ebb2b1686
  3. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Speakers Z150: Installed device SDM665-IDP _SN:E316F5EE, why does windows do this? It should read Logitech Z150 Speakers. I'm running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z150/9b4e70a9-c563-4b9b-9b0c-201ebb2b1686
  4. Logitech Speakers Z150

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. input speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    input speakers: my input speakers are not working... i noticed this when zooming..,how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-speakers/325ee734-731f-4313-b086-6fc180509d72
  6. Logitech speakers not appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech speakers not appearing: I had to do some tweaking on my computer to fix an issue with a game, now my Logitech speakers don’t show up on the audio task bar when selected. My other audio choices do however appear. Does anyone know the fix to this? submitted by /u/brumoment123 [link] [comments]...
  7. Logitech Z Cinema

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Z Cinema: Hi, my dad gave me a speaker system (Logitech Z Cinema). It doesn't work for me. I can't seem to find any drivers for windows. I did get the Z Cinema software, but it is completely useless. It didn't have a remote, so I bought one but it doesn't work with it. There are no...
  8. logitech speakers Z323

logitech speakers Z323: Windows is not recognizing my speakers. No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z323/0b15f130-ce30-4586-933a-b0a0561fd521
  9. Z Cinema Logitech

Z Cinema Logitech: Hi, I had some trouble with my Z Cinema's volume button and I don't have the remote, so I didn't found how to get it back on. Now I have found the both solutions for the problems. 1. My volume is now back to normal, just pull out the 110/220 Volt plug and put it rapidly...
  10. Logitech Z-5 Speakers Not Playing Windows 10 Sounds

Logitech Z-5 Speakers Not Playing Windows 10 Sounds: I currently have Logitechs Z-5 speakers. I have a problem their not playing any Windows sounds. For example Asterisk, Calendar Reminder, Critical stop, Ect. However, my headset does play the sounds and I also tried another pair of USB speakers and those worked fine also. The...