Windows 10: Logon screen background customization on windows 10

Discus and support Logon screen background customization on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background 14155 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Samuel1572, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background

:)

Samuel1572, Aug 7, 2015

2. Logon screen customization v1709

How can I customize the logon screen in v1709 of Windows 10?

The v1703 procedure no longer works; I only end up with a light blue background.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

ChetKlimek, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Change windows 10 system logon screen background?

For the past few hours I've been searching for how to change the background for the system logon screen in windows 10. By default, it's the "hero" background.

In windows 7, you could add a registry key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Background in order to change the background of the logon screen, but that does not work
    in windows 10.

I have also found advice directing me to What's With Tech? however many users have commented that using this utility requires a reimage of their system because
    it damages the EFI partition in some way.

I would like to be able to change the background of the system logon screen from the "hero" background to an image of my choice, ideally
    without using an external utility, especially one which has the potential to damage the bootloader of my system.

therealbobross, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

IronManMark20, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Logon screen background customization on windows 10

1. Logon screen background customization on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Logon screen background

2. How to show a clear logon background on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show a clear logon background on Windows 10: When you sign-in to a Windows 10 device you may notice a rather odd behavior. The background image is displayed just fine when you start the device but as soon as you interact with the screen, it is blurred. The following guide helps you restore a clear logon background....
  3. Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background: Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to change the background during the setup of a Windows Installation. Or somehow make it so it's not showing anything on the screen as the installation is taking place with an autounattend file. I will be using a Windows Pro...
  4. Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10: Hi How can i get this type of interactive logon messsage (transparent background) : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I search a way to have a transparent background instead of a solid blue background. Exactly like in this video : https://youtu.be/3RrhlEuENJY?t=223 I use a specific...
  5. How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen

How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen: I want to open one custom application from system logon screen. When user click on this application icon from the system logon screen this will open up the windows and showing some message. Is this possible?...
  6. Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show

Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show: I use Windows 10/1809 on 2 PCs. On one of them, the custom logon screen doesn't show anymore since the last update (suddenly replaced by a horrible default picture). I tried to change this by changing the picture in the settings (for all users), but this doesn't help though...
  7. Windows 10 Logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Logon screen: Hello guys, I want to make a new logon/logoff/security options/welcome screens on my Windows 10 to make it 3D, Futuristic and with different behavior I use a Windows 10 Home x64 HP Laptop...
  8. Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10: How to: Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10 How to Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10 The lock screen is the screen you see at startup and when you lock the computer. Users can select to use Windows...
  9. Custom background in full screen start in win 10

Custom background in full screen start in win 10: How to set a custom background in win 10 in full screen start menu apart from the current desktop wallpaper. 80324
  10. Tutorial: Change Logon Screen Background to Solid Color

Tutorial: Change Logon Screen Background to Solid Color: Hey there everyone. I'm not quite sure if there's a post about this already, but here it goes. I would assume people may want to tinker with their logon screen background picture. (an example of this screen, to clarify, is below) [img] This is the picture that is...