Windows 10: Logs, you scare me sometimes...

Discus and support Logs, you scare me sometimes... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since a few days I've been peeking inside the logs that Windows make... and all those entries. I wonder where they are all good for. And most are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Logs, you scare me sometimes...

Since a few days I've been peeking inside the logs that Windows make... and all those entries. I wonder where they are all good for. And most are warnings about things of which I think: BRRR! Did my PC do that?! Most of the time I'm just hanging around the internet or I game most of the time.

But those logs: is it really worth to be worried about them? I mean, must I have sleepless nights about those entries? (I think: Uh-Oh! Now it's the time that I get a BSOD of that or maybe broke into my PC? Paranoïa ensues!)

Can someone tell me that those logs are genuinely harmless or is my poor little PC really at a superrisk of crashing down on me (and my stack of games)?

*Redface

TBH I'm a complete ass and I know jicketyjack about those errors n stuff...

:)

RingTailCoon, Dec 5, 2017
  2. ugura Win User

HELP! My Lumia "reads mind" of my Honda's GPS

That's really funny, your car and your phone arguing about directions while driving.

Sometimes it scares me when electronic devices act like humans Logs, you scare me sometimes... :)

ugura, Dec 5, 2017
  3. NSU question (urgent)

I'm scared cos it sometimes happens on our connections here.

What do you mean by "wrong time"?

Thanks for your help.

thecrow---01, Dec 5, 2017
  4. Logs, you scare me sometimes...

We use event logs to troubleshot and identify the cause of errors. You should only worry about error logs when repairing Windows OS and application errors.

FreeBooter, Dec 5, 2017
Thema:

Logs, you scare me sometimes...

1. Logs, you scare me sometimes... - Similar Threads - Logs scare sometimes

2. WHY THE **** ARE YOU FORCING ME TO USE PIN TO LOG IN???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WHY THE **** ARE YOU FORCING ME TO USE PIN TO LOG IN???: SImple as the question asks. Could use pin or password now forces me to use pin since I logged in with microsoft account and isn't giving me option to use password WHICH IS ABSOLUTE **** **** MICROSOFT...
  3. WHY THE **** ARE YOU FORCING ME TO USE PIN TO LOG IN???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY THE **** ARE YOU FORCING ME TO USE PIN TO LOG IN???: SImple as the question asks. Could use pin or password now forces me to use pin since I logged in with microsoft account and isn't giving me option to use password WHICH IS ABSOLUTE **** **** MICROSOFT...
  4. WHY THE **** ARE YOU FORCING ME TO USE PIN TO LOG IN???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi Icon - Sometimes You See The Icon & Sometimes You Don't!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Icon - Sometimes You See The Icon & Sometimes You Don't!!!: I have a wifi icon the like to play hide and seek!!! Because sometimes it's in the Settings and sometimes it disappears! So, how do I get it to remain permanently where it should be? Thank you. Regards,...
  6. Red Scare

in Windows 10 Support
    Red Scare: Can someone explain to me why everything is in red? I use a dark theme with title bar and lettering in blue. Today it's red and only on this site. Is this something Ten Forums has done? Is there a setting within Ten Forums to change this back to blue. I've included an image....
  7. Bluetooth help me I am scared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth help me I am scared: I am trying to add my controller to Bluetooth, but when I click on add Bluetooth or other devices nothing happens. I also can’t click on the sound icon on my task bar. submitted by /u/Ilovepewdiepie12345 [link] [comments]...
  8. BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD problemPleas help me i am scared: link of the dump file -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!An7CRp2bmwI4qBnfVSK01iq28ROo?e=Xu1w2A pleas sir help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problempleas-help-me-i-am-scared/3ec45755-0811-4717-8e97-1a455c9ddeab
  9. Scared to update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scared to update: Recently a Windows 10 update and come out. My dad updated his pc but it wiped all of his hard drive. He has backed it up but I am scared to do the update myself. Should I do it? What should I do? Could someone please help. submitted by /u/ZlousyYT [link] [comments]...
  10. Onenote Scared me

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote Scared me: Ok, I use onenote a lot on my system, and today of all days it told me all my notes where gone! Oh no...I quickly opened onenote on my iPhone and my notes are still there, umm. I then opened my onenotes from the webversion of onenotes and everything is there. More ummm. I...