Windows 10: Look for more apps is missing from Open With option

Discus and support Look for more apps is missing from Open With option in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, it's me again :) Found another weird issue with the 1803 update in Windows 10. I no longer have the "look for more apps" link in my right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kormath, May 31, 2018.

1. kormath Win User

Look for more apps is missing from Open With option

hi, it's me again Look for more apps is missing from Open With option :)

Found another weird issue with the 1803 update in Windows 10. I no longer have the "look for more apps" link in my right click Open With menu. All it shows now is notepad, wordpad, and look for an app in the ridiculous MS Store.

Looking on Goolge hasn't turned up any helpful solutions. I'm hoping someone here may know what i'm overlooking.

:)

kormath, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Look for more apps is missing from Open With option

1. Look for more apps is missing from Open With option - Similar Threads - more apps missing

2. How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  3. How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move an app in the Open With... Menu from "More Options" to "Suggested apps"...: HiI'm trying to add an app to the Suggested List of the "Open With..." context menu, but everything I tried had not worksI still have to go into "Choose Another App" and selected from the more "More Options" list.I even tried making it a default app for the extension, but...
  4. "Open with" option missing when I select more than one file

"Open with" option missing when I select more than one file: I want to select multiple photos and open all of them in their own instances of MS paint. In windows 10 I used to be able to select multiple photos -> right click -> open with -> paint. Now, in windows 11, when I have multiple photos selected and right click, the 'open with'...
  5. More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open

More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open: Hello,I am running Windows 10, build 19045.2251. More and more of my apps are crashing when opening. It started with the Xbox app, which is stuck in a boot loop whenever I try to open it. After that photos started failing to open, and now I can't even open File Explorer. It...
  6. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...: Hi all,I work at a help desk and user reported that when setting default apps by file type in Settings the option "More apps" & "Look for more apps on this PC" no longer appear when trying to set an application as default. I thought her Windows install was corrupted in some...
  7. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...: Hi all,I work at a help desk and user reported that when setting default apps by file type in Settings the option "More apps" & "Look for more apps on this PC" no longer appear when trying to set an application as default. I thought her Windows install was corrupted in some...
  8. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

9. How to remove programs from Open With ... More Apps

How to remove programs from Open With ... More Apps: Hello, I am trying to remove apps I have opened before with Open with -> Choose another app -> More apps -> Look for another app on this PC. The programs I opened through this now listed in my Open with -> More apps. I wish to clean this list up but I cannot locate the...
  10. How to remove programs from Open With ... More Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove programs from Open With ... More Apps: Hello, I am trying to remove apps I have opened before with Open with -> Choose another app -> More apps -> Look for another app on this PC. The programs I opened through this now listed in my Open with -> More apps. I wish to clean this list up but I cannot locate the...