Windows 10: Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android

Discus and support Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Can someone please give me some recommendations for a simple note taking app, that syncs between my Android phone, tablet and my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cornishman, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android

Hi All,
    Can someone please give me some recommendations for a simple note taking app, that syncs between my Android phone, tablet and my Windows 10 pc?
    Evernote only syncs between 2 devices now, and it's too complicated for my simple needs.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

:)

Cornishman, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Hi Ross,

That's a very good idea! It's always handy if you can always have those notepads that you've created on your PC while working be synced on your phone so that you wouldn't forget about them. However, this kind of apps are not yet available. We recommend that
    you post a suggestion on our Feedback Hub app so that our community and developers would know your suggestion. Here's how:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.

2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

3. Select the Suggestion, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.

7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).

8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.

9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/link>).

Do let us know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Smittychat., Oct 11, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android

Just checked , google docs will synch to your google account and also let you have/edit the files offline on your devices until you get to onto a wifi connection.

Wullail, Oct 11, 2016
  5. AndreyT Win User
    If you need an app that stores the notes online (as opposed to literaly synching them between devices) then it's Google Keep. On Android it allows access to notes in offline mode as well, which means that it cashes them locally. I don't khow whether there's a WIndows app that does the same.

AndreyT, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android

1. Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android - Similar Threads - Looking simple note

2. Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11: could the reason my sticky notes arent syncing is that one device is Windows 10 and the other is Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing-between-w10-and-w11/663ea43f-680c-4c23-96b2-71d9cd9e6d7c
  3. Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11: could the reason my sticky notes arent syncing is that one device is Windows 10 and the other is Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing-between-w10-and-w11/663ea43f-680c-4c23-96b2-71d9cd9e6d7c
  4. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  5. Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android

Yahoo mail on PC not syncing to Yahoo mail app on android: This is a Discussion with Questions. I am open to discussing options but do have some questions.BACKGROUND- I have 2 yahoo and 2 Gmail email addresses in my Yahoo mail account. I access this on my PC, read, delete, move, sort emails as needed...Then I walk away from computer...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC: Sticky notes added on my PC sync to the Android phone but if I enter a note on the phone it doesn't sync to the PC. Anyone have any ideas?...
  7. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows: Sometimes, we may need a quick way to write down something. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows that can be used for that. [ATTACH] The program is portable, but when you run it for the first time, the program will create an INI file to save its...
  8. Help| note taking app

Help| note taking app: Hi recently i bought an surface pro and im a student im using an onenote 2016 but this app have few problems i even bought the gem add in but its not helping im looking for app like notability its only for ios the biggest problem in onenote for me is i cant edit a pdf that i...
  9. App settings sync between devices?

App settings sync between devices?: Hi, In win 8 if I made a change to a setting in mail or IE or added a favourite this information would sync to my other devices so everything was identical with Mail or Edge in 10, they seem to run totally independent on my machine, no settings or favourites get synced,...
  10. Looking for simple pc dvd player program

Looking for simple pc dvd player program: I am searching for a simple pc dvd player...most i have tried are loaded with stuff i am not interested in using...ie graphic equalisers...subtitle overlays..etc Basically, i want to put burned movie dvd 's in pc ( not actual movie dvd's as i have a dedicated dvd player...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. note taking system that syncs between laptop and phone