Windows 10: Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone

Discus and support Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I am looking for a task manager to help me keep track of tasks at work. An application I can add/remove tasks using both platforms. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ninja25, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Ninja25 Win User

Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone

Hello all,

I am looking for a task manager to help me keep track of tasks at work. An application I can add/remove tasks using both platforms. I would like it to sync with my Windows 10 PC at work and my mobile phone( Company phone is an iPhone so i need it to sync with iOS ) I am a Project Manager so even the smallest tasks can be a deal breaker. Any recommendations?

:)

Ninja25, Aug 13, 2016

2. Get Connected Doesn't Work!

I'm running Windows Vista

I have nokia 6230i and the latest pc suite, connecting from USB DKU-2 cable.

I run the get connected manager and it doesn't detect my phone. It just stays at the searching for phone screen looking for a phone, but it is not detecting me.

I have tried:

Unplugging ethernet cable

Restarting both phone and pc

Stopping the vista aero glass theme

Stopping task manager items

Running as administrator and in compatibility for Windows XP SP2

None of this works :-/

xilef---01, Aug 13, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Windows 10

Go to the Task Manager and look at Startup. If the program or process is not needed at startup disable it.

To get to the Task manager you can right click the start windows and select Task Manager from the list or do Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and pick Task manager.

lacrumb, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone

1. Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone - Similar Threads - Looking Task Manager

2. Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Task Manager: A small frustrating inconvenience:Every time I go to start up the task manager, it defaults to the "process" tab, no matter how many times I try to set it to default to the "performance" tab via the settings. It always starts on the "process" tab regardless of what I set. Any...
  3. Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Task Manager: A small frustrating inconvenience:Every time I go to start up the task manager, it defaults to the "process" tab, no matter how many times I try to set it to default to the "performance" tab via the settings. It always starts on the "process" tab regardless of what I set. Any...
  4. Explorer is missing from task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer is missing from task manager: Hi everyone,My laptop is running Windows 11 22H2. For some reason I don't see explorer in task manager. I tried restarting but it didn't work. There is a registery key named SeparateProcess in...
  5. Explorer is missing from task manager

Explorer is missing from task manager: Hi everyone,My laptop is running Windows 11 22H2. For some reason I don't see explorer in task manager. I tried restarting but it didn't work. There is a registery key named SeparateProcess in...
  6. Windows 11 Task Manager - Old look still present after upgrading from windows 10

Windows 11 Task Manager - Old look still present after upgrading from windows 10: Hi! I was hoping anyone had some input on how I might be able to fix this issue I'm having. My PC and Laptop are running windows 11, but it was an upgrade from Windows 10. I really prefer to not have to do a fresh install, but my task manager doesn't have the updated look...
  7. Windows 11 Task Manager - Old look still present after upgrading from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task Manager - Old look still present after upgrading from windows 10: Hi! I was hoping anyone had some input on how I might be able to fix this issue I'm having. My PC and Laptop are running windows 11, but it was an upgrade from Windows 10. I really prefer to not have to do a fresh install, but my task manager doesn't have the updated look...
  8. Looking for Window Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for Window Manager: I'm looking for a tool or combination of tools that does the following: - Autostart applications - Automatically pin them to determined positions (think splitscreen) - Keep them fixed in the background (no minimizing) - It would be nice if i could change focus to these...
  9. Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Manage Receipts With Smart Phone And PC: Sure today, there has to be a better and more practical method of managing receipts, first from the phone, then latter to the PC, seamlessly. What I mean is, purchase an item, scan the receipt with the smart phone (iPhone), be able to search the receipt database on the smart...
  10. Task manager aggregate CPU using looks wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager aggregate CPU using looks wrong: The total CPU use (%) often doesn't match the details for the individual programs. In the attached screenshot you can see the total CPU is 67% but the individual app usage totals significantly lower than that (approx. 9%). I'm not sure whether there are "hidden" processes...