Windows 10: Looking for a Text to string application

Discus and support Looking for a Text to string application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm looking for an application or a web site that I will use to record good quality mp3 file from a string. Type a text and the output is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arjfca, Oct 14, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Looking for a Text to string application

Hello

I'm looking for an application or a web site that I will use to record good quality mp3 file from a string.

Type a text and the output is a spoken mp3 file
    I was using few years ago AT&T application, but this site is down now
    Martin

:)

arjfca, Oct 14, 2015

2. Look for strings

At this time, sadly no. But thanks for the suggestions.

DJ Jazzy Steve, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Serg123 Win User
    Look for strings

Does it exist a WP7 application that allows to look for strings/character in any Office calendar fields (ex. street name or event) and in the office contact note field (ex company name or telephone number etc....?

Thanks

Serg123, Oct 14, 2015
  4. Klotar Win User

I have been using an application called 2nd Speech Center for many years. While probably it's main purpose is Text-to-Speech applications, I use it to record .mp3's of typed text (e.g. "Mary is calling you" -> marycall.mp3 and set is as your ringtone on your mobile).

Text to Speech and MP3 Software

Yes, it is a $40 USD program but to me, worth every penny. Realistic voices and good pronunciation (unlike the AT&T robo voices I've heard in the past). There is a trial version but I do not know the limitations (time limitation or length of recording, perhaps). Good luck.

Klotar, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Looking for a Text to string application - Similar Threads - Looking Text string

2. Control Key Usage for Text String

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Key Usage for Text String: To set up a custom keyboard shortcut on Windows 11, please follow the steps below:> Open the Start menu and select the Settings app.> Click on the Time & language tab.> Select the Language & region navigation option.> Click the … button for your basic typing pack listed in...
  3. Control Key Usage for Text String

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Key Usage for Text String: To set up a custom keyboard shortcut on Windows 11, please follow the steps below:> Open the Start menu and select the Settings app.> Click on the Time & language tab.> Select the Language & region navigation option.> Click the … button for your basic typing pack listed in...
  4. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  5. Is somone looking into the text hacking?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is somone looking into the text hacking?: I am getting repeated attempts to compromise my account, apparently from somewhere in China. They are being spaced out at intervals so as to not cause a lockout. This is a brute force attempt and they usually work when the reset PIN can only be certain numbers something...
  6. Looking for an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for an application: Im looking for an app that gives a live view of a cut out part of a window on my desktop as kinda like a pop out so i don't have to have that particular window open but i have a pop out of the part of the window that i need to see as a live view eg. If I’m looking at a timer...
  7. how to assign a text string to a function key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to assign a text string to a function key?: how to assign a text string to a function key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-assign-a-text-string-to-a-function-key/b940af17-2c5f-4cb5-944e-257473da6a27
  8. No text in applications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No text in applications: Hi, I cant be able to see text in windows. Task manager, Program and features, Microsoft word and other apps too cant be able to show text. What I can see is columns and rows. Below are the pictures for some better explanation of my actual problem. I am using Evaluation...
  9. Searching for documents with a specific text string

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching for documents with a specific text string: In WinXP it was possible to search for documents that have a specific text string (meaning a phrase or a word) WITHIN them. In other words, you type in some word or phrase and the "find" function in XP turns up all the documents that contain it. Is it possible to do...
  10. Windows 10 string text search problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 string text search problem: I recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and discovered that windows stopped searching inside odt files, in content. It only search in file names. Earlier in 8.1 it worked perfectly fine. I tried to: rebuild index, made sure folder is indexed (it is, searching inside doc or rtf...