Windows 10: Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line

Discus and support Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So check this out. I want a very small and simple program that will create an on-screen (on this desktop monitor) a straight line with very simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pepanee, Aug 27, 2018.

1. pepanee Win User

Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line

So check this out. I want a very small and simple program that will create an on-screen (on this desktop monitor) a straight line with very simple steps.

1) I hold down a certain combo of keys (to not interfere with Microsoft Windows' intended single action keys, such as Ctrl by itself, or Alt by itself). So something like "Ctrl+Alt" then left click on a specific part on the screen to set the start location of the line.
    2) I can keep holding down Ctrl & Alt, then click somewhere else on the screen, then a straight line would be made.
    3) This line would stay on the screen until, let's say, I click on it to delete it.
    4) Let's say that there's more advanced options to set the line's color, thickness, etc.

Is there any program as such? *Smile

:)

pepanee, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

help in creating a simple program

Hi Yin,

If all you are going to do is copy and paste, it would be much simpler to just create a text file with all of your responses listed alphabetically in it, and copy from that.
    You could just leave the text file open on your desktop.
    Then if you have new ones they would be much easier to add than if you use a program.

Just my opinioin *Wink Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line ;)

Kreij, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Looking to find a simple chip....

For your task (simple monitoring/programming of inputs/outputs) I would suggest a PIC BASIC chip. Much easier to get started.

lemonadesoda, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line :)

Thema:

1. Looking For A Very Simple Program To Create A Straight Line - Similar Threads - Looking Very Simple

2. Simple question but no-one can answer me straight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple question but no-one can answer me straight: Is there a way to save my entire laptop including DATA, FILES, FOLDERS, & APPS to the cloud and then download them all to a new laptop in case of a crash? Now to me that's a simple question.. But, I always seem to get the geeks who want to baffle me with pc language to which...
  3. How do I make a simple straight line arrow using MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a simple straight line arrow using MS Paint?: All I can find is the cartoonish wide fillable arrow shape, but I am not a child in elementary school, so a simple single line with a little head would be perfect. Help!...
  4. How do I make a simple straight line arrow using MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make a simple straight line arrow using MS Paint?: All I can find is the cartoonish wide fillable arrow shape, but I am not a child in elementary school, so a simple single line with a little head would be perfect. Help!...
  5. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  6. Shift Key - Straight Line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift Key - Straight Line: Hi, What is the code in windows that allows users to draw a straight line while holding down the "Shift"key? I noticed some applications allows the users to draw a horizontal and vertical straight line while others allow straight lines at 45 degree angles as well. -...
  7. Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Looking for a Simple file-by-file Backup Program for Documents Folder: My Documents are not on the C drive but on another internal HD. My C drive is regularly backed up using Macrium but I have for some years been backing up my Documents folder with a frequent incremental backup. This checks the difference between the Documents folder and the...
  8. Looking for simple pc dvd player program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for simple pc dvd player program: I am searching for a simple pc dvd player...most i have tried are loaded with stuff i am not interested in using...ie graphic equalisers...subtitle overlays..etc Basically, i want to put burned movie dvd 's in pc ( not actual movie dvd's as i have a dedicated dvd player...
  9. Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor: comcast as of november is implementing a 1tb monthly cap(bs i know when the average broadband user uses at least 2tb monthly). i have looked at various monitors and they leave a lot not to like. all i want is something that sits in the systray and when i mouse-over the icon i...
  10. Looking to Create a Hotkey to Change the Volume Level of Line In

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to Create a Hotkey to Change the Volume Level of Line In: [img] Lowering and raising the levels bar on this^ with a keyboard key or combination of keys. I've been using Line In to listen to my game console audio but sometimes I need to adjust the volume, and I'd rather have a key to do it. Is it at all possible to do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. simple program to make straiht lines

2. draw straight lines in snip and save