Windows 10: Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

Discus and support Looking for an unlocked phone to test on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've started programming in Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10. I'd like to get an unlocked phone to test with. I saw a whole bunch of unlocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TonyTS, Dec 27, 2015.

1. TonyTS Win User

Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

I've started programming in Visual Studio 2015 under Windows 10.

I'd like to get an unlocked phone to test with.

I saw a whole bunch of unlocked phones on Amazon.

Any suggestions as to what phone would be best for that?

Thanks.

:)

TonyTS, Dec 27, 2015
  2. f_elix Win User

looking for an old nokia phone

hello,

there used to be a nokia which had a special feature where you could have entered a message and afterwards you had to shake the phone and some (i think red) leds wer displaying the message in the "air".

anyone knows what i'm talking about?

cheers

f_elix, Dec 27, 2015
  3. farby Win User
Thema:

Looking for an unlocked phone to test on

1. Looking for an unlocked phone to test on - Similar Threads - Looking unlocked phone

2. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  3. How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock phone on computer or using phone link?: Hello, It seems when I try to open phone link on my PC, it tells me that I need to first unlock my phone screen even though I have already connected my phone using Phone link the initial time. Just in case , my screen becomes unusable, is there anyway that I can enter my...
  4. connect to windows without unlocking phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect to windows without unlocking phone: Hi,I use phone link on my pc to connect to my phone because I can't always reach my phone but still want to use it.but since the last update I need to unlock my phone before I can use it.so, I can't use it anymore. what use is a phone link when you need your phone to use...
  5. connect to windows without unlocking phone

connect to windows without unlocking phone: Hi,I use phone link on my pc to connect to my phone because I can't always reach my phone but still want to use it.but since the last update I need to unlock my phone before I can use it.so, I can't use it anymore. what use is a phone link when you need your phone to use...
  6. Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots: I am having issues resulting in the BSOD and after doing a number of things, I have come to the conclusion that my problem is either a RAM stick and/or a memory socket. Without going into EVERYTHING that I have already done and what else it might be, what I am doing here is...
  7. Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots

Looking for free app to test RAM sticks and slots: I am having issues resulting in the BSOD and after doing a number of things, I have come to the conclusion that my problem is either a RAM stick and/or a memory socket. Without going into EVERYTHING that I have already done and what else it might be, what I am doing here is...
  8. looking for minimum specs for test computer

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for minimum specs for test computer: I am considering a future purchase. It will be a laptop (no notebooks) used as a "crash dummy" for testing purposes. The initial tests will involve tweaking for the quickest stable boot times. I want to be comfortable with making further changes to (already quick) existing...
  9. unlocked phone no longer shows up as drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unlocked phone no longer shows up as drive?: On W7 i had my nokia lumia 900 unlocked and could plug it into my pc via the usb and it showed up as another drive.this allowed me to add remove music files etc. since installing W10 it no longer shows up?Indeed w10 seems to be changing things that it wants without me okaying...
  10. There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones

in Windows 10 News
    There are 60,000 people testing Windows 10 for phones: [img] Not long ago, Microsoft released Windows 10 for phones to participants of the Windows Insider program, but the hardware selection was limited. In fact, all of the former flagship phones like the Lumia Icon, 1020 and 1520 were left out of the initial batch of...