Windows 10: Looking for every way possible to squeeze as much performance

Discus and support Looking for every way possible to squeeze as much performance in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I bought a Minix Z64 Windows edition and it's very weak hardware wise, but it does the job pretty nicely when I load any media on to it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BDani, Oct 27, 2017.

1. BDani Win User

Looking for every way possible to squeeze as much performance

Hey guys, so I bought a Minix Z64 Windows edition and it's very weak hardware wise, but it does the job pretty nicely when I load any media on to it, which is it's only purpose.
    I find myself enjoying it a lot, it has very nice performance for a streamer but I can't help but to wonder if there is any way to make it even better. It has the latest Windows 10 Home Edition (1709), I updated all the drivers, I cleaned almost all of the bloatware and I generally did anything I can think of to improve it. Browsing the web is also pretty quick (using Chrome) but browsing Youtube was kinda not as great as I'd want it to be.

Are there any things I can do to improve my performance? I remember back in the Windows 7 days there are AIO programs to disable and enable all sort of features and cool tricks. Anyway, I'd gladly get any help I can.

Thanks!

:)

BDani, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Serpent5 Win User

Leave a copy on the server - Windows 10 Mail

this is not true. there is no option that will leave your email on the email server.

as most say, this is a feature that pretty much every email client in the world has.

it is quite apparent that MS is trying to squeeze as much $$ from the user base as possible by only providing half functional apps for free.

Serpent5, Oct 27, 2017
  3. I wish a New 9500i communicator

This is exactly what they did for me too - changed my handset twice.

For every problem they say there is too much data on the phone - calendar; contacts ( (in 128MB memory card)!! I cannot understand how DATA CAN BE TOO MUCH. The phone should be able to cope with whatever it is supposed to cope with given the features and facilities
    !!

Basically the problem is with the capacity & speed of the processor which is pathetically inadequate for an otherwise excellently featured phone!! In the interregnum they should try to tweak the software to squeeze out as much performance as possible from the
    processor.

vijay---01, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Looking for every way possible to squeeze as much performance - Similar Threads - Looking every possible

2. try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959

in Windows 10 Gaming
    try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959: try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/try-every-way-possible-can-not-install-update/f4e8473a-2ef0-4b90-961e-20265ff85e8d
  3. try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959: try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/try-every-way-possible-can-not-install-update/f4e8473a-2ef0-4b90-961e-20265ff85e8d
  4. is it possible to auto run the performance monitor on every boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to auto run the performance monitor on every boot?: HelloI just discovered the performance monitor in windows 10, it's a nice add-on, but it doesn't start automatically when I turn the computer off and on again. Is it possible to autostart this on every boot?...
  5. is it possible to auto run the performance monitor on every boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it possible to auto run the performance monitor on every boot?: HelloI just discovered the performance monitor in windows 10, it's a nice add-on, but it doesn't start automatically when I turn the computer off and on again. Is it possible to autostart this on every boot?...
  6. is it possible to auto run the performance monitor on every boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible?: Hi, I want to make my Windows 10 computer to look as much as 95/98 as possible, along with some tools from the era such as 9x icons and its file explorer or easy-to-use task manager. Will just copying these tools from 95 CD and trying to open them work? Is that possible? For...
  8. Looking for a (convenient) way to increase CPU real time performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Looking for a (convenient) way to increase CPU real time performance: I work in both Audio and Video. Latency in video editing isn't really a problem but with audio editing where changes need to be real time, latency becomes a problem. When editing audio I peak at around 40% CPU usage and can render audio nearly 400% faster than real time but...
  9. Disabled GameBar, GameMode, GameDVR in every way possible and yet ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled GameBar, GameMode, GameDVR in every way possible and yet ...: I complete removed all AppX packages using a custom WIM image made with MSMG Toolkit and then further removed a lot of bloatware by editing State (AppX) Repository SQL Database, which made it possible to remove provisioned AppX's and the "hard-coded" ones MS does not want...
  10. How to squeeze the most performance out of my PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to squeeze the most performance out of my PC: Hi, this is my first question. I'd just like to know how to squeeze the most performance out of my PC. System specs are below 39920