Windows 10: Looking for extension that function the same as "Close Similar Tabs"

Discus and support Looking for extension that function the same as "Close Similar Tabs" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Attachment 191073 This extension is out of date. So I can't add to Chrome anymore! I've found this extension is very useful. Thank You 111551 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by akkha, Jun 4, 2018.

1. akkha Win User

Looking for extension that function the same as "Close Similar Tabs"

Attachment 191073

This extension is out of date. So I can't add to Chrome anymore! I've found this extension is very useful.
    Thank You

:)

akkha, Jun 4, 2018

2. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 4, 2018
  3. can't close current tab in Windows 10

When I try to close the current tab, a dropdown asks if I want to close all tabs or cancel, even if I only have one "tab" up. I have to respond to this in order to close anything. If I chose cancel, the current tab remains, as one would expect. If I choose
    close all tabs, no matter how many I have up, it drops me to the lock screen, and I have to start over. Using Cortana, I have to go back through the original steps to get to the first page of my search. I can close steps in the search box, but that doesn't
    work for everything.

RosemarieWard, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Looking for extension that function the same as "Close Similar Tabs"

1. Looking for extension that function the same as "Close Similar Tabs" - Similar Threads - Looking extension function

2. Same website looks different in two Edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same website looks different in two Edge tabs: Hi:First of all, excuse my bad English.I have a problem, there is a system that I was made many years ago with IE and it runs perfectly in EDGE compatibility mode, but installed on two different servers it produces a slight graphical differences in its render on the client.In...
  3. Same website looks different in two Edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same website looks different in two Edge tabs: Hi:First of all, excuse my bad English.I have a problem, there is a system that I was made many years ago with IE and it runs perfectly in EDGE compatibility mode, but installed on two different servers it produces a slight graphical differences in its render on the client.In...
  4. Same website looks different in two Edge tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Integrated Windows mute microphone function, similar to mute speakers function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Integrated Windows mute microphone function, similar to mute speakers function: As per the title: It's now 2021, videoconferencing is a reality of day to day life for many people, others do podcasting and videocasting. We've had an integrated mute speakers function in Windows for some time, and you can utilize this via multimedia keyboards or assign...
  6. But these look the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    But these look the same: [ATTACH]is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-these-look-the-same/dcf99b00-a516-4940-9ea2-b5d183f6a5d6
  7. Another similar but not the same question..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Another similar but not the same question..: I enabled Subsystem for Linux on my machine, what does it do actually? Does it change settings in my system? What can I do on the Linux terminal on my machine? I'm doing it on my Windows 10 to learn how to use Linux and Unix OSs. submitted by /u/blue8ird [link] [comments]...
  8. Looking For An App That's Exactly Similar To JPEGCrops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For An App That's Exactly Similar To JPEGCrops: Hello, there's an app that loads a whole folder of jpg images as a batch of images within the program. Here are screenshots of that: JPEGCrops - Screenshots I am looking for an app that's exactly similar to this, yet more updated and is a project that has no bugs nor...
  9. 2 similar Wireless names on same computer??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 similar Wireless names on same computer??: I am not a computer nerd but need to know if this is necessary to have 2 wireless with similar names -- NetGear74 and NetGear74-5GB on my desktop. Well my desktop is HP Omen 870-119 and have the cable modem, Thomson DC475 from my internet service provider also have the...
  10. IE11 Tab Preview (Similar to Edge)... Possible?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Tab Preview (Similar to Edge)... Possible?: I have disabled the tab preview for IE11 (through IE Options) so that I can minimize my IE from the taskbar icon even with multiple tabs open. So... can I enable tab previews by hovering over the tab, such as is the case in Edge? Thanks in advance. 62101