Windows 10: looking for highlighter program

Discus and support looking for highlighter program in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nikilet, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Nikilet Win User

looking for highlighter program

I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific site/page, the highlights are still there.

I do a tremendous amount of online ordering. I would like to be able to go to my CC account and hilite the amounts shown for items I have ordered to keep things straight. I have tried a number of programs but the hilites disappear.

:)

Nikilet, Jun 21, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2018
  3. nt62 Win User
    new highlights

Thanks ... am aware of that setting.

It's the actual installation listing >
    example > install a program > the program is listed in the start menu
    the program has a header listed with several sub listings >
    all are listed as NEW and stay until all are clicked

This seems to be a problem carried over from Windows 8.1

example: If one installs 7 programs, then as many as 7 plus all sub links are listed as NEW.

AND, these listings may be blocked > NO effect from clicking until signing out or restarting explorer.

looking for highlighter program [​IMG]

4. looking for highlighter program

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

looking for highlighter program

1. looking for highlighter program - Similar Threads - looking highlighter program

2. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  3. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  4. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Curtain programs look muddy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curtain programs look muddy: Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with...
  6. Help - programs that are running aren't highlighted on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help - programs that are running aren't highlighted on the taskbar: I have a bunch of icons on the taskbar but when I run them, the icons don't get highlighted unless it's literally maximized on the screen. If I minimize them, the highlight disappears and it's like the program isn't even open. Any help? submitted by /u/theAangstykid...
  7. Program crashing, looking for input

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program crashing, looking for input: Hello! I have a piece of software that is crashing constantly on Windows 10. Other users in my group have seen the same thing. The company claims there's nothing wrong, I'm just trying to see if any of these error messages give any hint as to what could be going on. Thank...
  8. Highlighter program

Highlighter program: I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific site/page, the highlights are still there. I do a tremendous amount of online ordering. I would like to be able to go to my CC...
  9. Looking for a program

Looking for a program: Hello. Is there a program to check if a compilation of files (to burn on cd or dvd) will fill the disk to its maximum, if I make a too large compilation, the burning program will "say" it is too much, then have to start removing files and try again to burn. If I remove too...
  10. Looking For Text Expander Program

Looking For Text Expander Program: Hello All, I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would...