Windows 10: Looking for new monitor for sensitive eyes

Discus and support Looking for new monitor for sensitive eyes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've been using an old Dell E196FP monitor, it finally went on me. I have very sensitive eyes so it's always hard for me to purchase screen oriented... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by iamloco724, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Looking for new monitor for sensitive eyes

I've been using an old Dell E196FP monitor, it finally went on me. I have very sensitive eyes so it's always hard for me to purchase screen oriented products like this or a phone

I'm looking for 20 - 22 inches I think I would like to spend no more than $150

Any recommendations?

iamloco724, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Paulieg Win User

My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jun 21, 2018
  3. popsean Win User
    Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Looking for new monitor for sensitive eyes

Decrease Touchpad Sensitivity

Hello Pete,

There is a possibility that you're experiencing this issue due a touchpad driver problem. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us what is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried updating the touchpad driver on your device? If not, we suggest that you update it by following the steps
      here on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, we advise that you try the steps provided by Pawan Dhondiyal in this
    article on how to adjust the touch sensitivity of your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Looking for new monitor for sensitive eyes

1. Looking for new monitor for sensitive eyes - Similar Threads - Looking monitor sensitive

2. Eye caremode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eye caremode: it keeps turning on when i am play ing a game im using asus laptop and its not night light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eye-caremode/1101cb0f-24a2-4a52-b003-d64b8e1d7e60
  3. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  4. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  5. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Eye strain from new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eye strain from new pc: Hi, I recently built a new pc but I have been experiencing huge eye strain on the new computer. I am using the same monitor as I was on my old pc. Any ideas if this is a software issue or hardware? It seems like the colors are too bright. submitted by /u/azza11002 [link]...
  7. Looking for usage monitoring applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for usage monitoring applications: Since the time sense app on windows 10 is very much broken, I was looking to find some applications that could track my daily screen on time, how much time I spend on what apps, how much wifi data I used, etc basically all this information that I can monitor daily. Any...
  8. Mouse Sensitivity Issue on some areas of primary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Sensitivity Issue on some areas of primary monitor: There is and area at the bottom right of my primary motor that has become a "dead zone" for the my mouse. Have tried any and all tips I have so far found but to no avail. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated. Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and...
  9. Looking for a new monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for a new monitor: Budget 1200$ 1440p 165 hz / gsync hdr , pc spec intel core i 7 9700k Ram ,G.Skill Trident Z Royal RGB Silver 2x16GB DDR4 4000Mhz CL19 GPU ( waiting for 3080 ti ) mobo 390m asus psu 750w
  10. Looking at a new 2K monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking at a new 2K monitor: I am thinking of getting myself a 27" 2K or 4K monitor and am wondering if my GTX 1050Ti will run either. A friend has suggested that it will as long as I don't try gaming in Ultra settings. But as I don't game because I have never had much luck in getting games to run the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What type of monitors should i get to use with Windows 10 for sensative eyes