Windows 10: Looking for new screensaver

Discus and support Looking for new screensaver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a fantastic (true life) aquarium screensaver? Free, if not something not too expensive. 113761 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milford, Jul 9, 2018.

1. milford Win User

Looking for new screensaver

Does anyone know of a fantastic (true life) aquarium screensaver? Free, if not something not too expensive.

:)

milford, Jul 9, 2018
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Looking for new screensaver :)

terrace, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Screensaver Issues After the Latest Update

Hello,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why you cannot exit your screensaver when you press the space bar. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to exit the screensaver?
    • Have you tried updating your graphic's card driver?

In the meantime, we suggest setting your screensaver to use images from the Photo app
    instead of the Windows Live Photo Gallery and see if the issue still persist. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and type Settings
      on the search box. Click on the first option.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Query to uninstall screensavers

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below and see if it helps.

• In the search box, type *.scr. This will search for all screensaver files.
    • When the search is done, locate the screensaver you want to uninstall. You may need to look at the path to figure out if it's the one you want.
    • When you've found it, right click on it and choose Delete.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Looking for new screensaver - Similar Threads - Looking screensaver

2. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  3. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  4. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  5. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  6. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  7. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  8. my pc looks to be hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  9. Looking for new screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for new screensaver: Does anyone know of a fantastic (true life) aquarium screensaver? Free, if not something not too expensive. 113761
  10. Looking for Screensavers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for Screensavers: I just upgraded to win10, and found the choice of Screensavers to be lacking. I found this site,and was wondering if it was safe: http://www.wincustomize.com/explore/screensavers If not are there any good Screensavers out there? 16911

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Look for rugged and bank screensaver

2. look for new screensaver