Windows 10: Looking for pexeso/memory games

Discus and support Looking for pexeso/memory games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am looking for a pexeso game for my mother. She likes games like Solsuite 2014 or MahJong Suite. I would like something decent, not a flash game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TairikuOkami, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Looking for pexeso/memory games

I am looking for a pexeso game for my mother. She likes games like Solsuite 2014 or MahJong Suite.
    I would like something decent, not a flash game, with a nice GUI, preferably with multiple collections.
    You can recommend any good memory game for that matter, it does not have to be freeware.

:)

TairikuOkami, Oct 25, 2014
  2. sysinit Win User
    sysinit, Oct 25, 2014
  3. Looking for demo/free games

I have 6100 and 6020; both had games removed by my kids. I'd like to put some back in.

Anyone knows where I can get some demo/free games to load up on?

thanks & regards,

kevin

Malaysia

kevinlw---01, Oct 25, 2014
Thema:

Looking for pexeso/memory games

1. Looking for pexeso/memory games - Similar Threads - Looking pexeso memory

2. Looking for these old DOS games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for these old DOS games.: Any of you remember this old DOS Games, where you combat a tank in space. I think it was some kind of demo. And also a jet DOS game, when you fly earlier in the game or crash, there's a loud scream. 152576
  3. Gaming pc memory problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gaming pc memory problem: I do online gaming, I play fortnite a lot an my pc keeps crashing an says out of video memory trying to allocate a texture. I’ve got plenty of memory an my pc is up to date. I also have plenty of ram. Some please help me.
  4. Games/Applications looks pixelated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games/Applications looks pixelated.: Hi, I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10. Everything has been going fine so far but there is an issue that really bothers me. In the Windows 10 display settings, there is a setting labled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" and it's default value...
  5. im looking for purple place game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im looking for purple place game: want to find purple place game for win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-looking-for-purple-place-game/c00768de-1261-408a-833e-143d2ab8fcfb
  6. Looking for more memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for more memory: I want to buy & install more RAM in my PC. I currently have 16 gigs (8x2) and want to maximize it to 64 gigs. I guess that means I gotta get four 16gig sticks. I looked at Newegg and found these Crucials for around $500. Crucial 64GB CT4K16G4DFD8266 - Newegg.com Tomorrow is...
  7. Looking for a game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a game controller: I have games downloaded from Windows Store to my laptop which is running Win 10 version 1803 build 17134.376. Where can I get a controller for those games ? The mouse is not exactly ideal for some games. Thank you. P.S. The only video game console I have is Play Station 2. I...
  8. Standby memory and gaming dilemma

in Windows 10 Support
    Standby memory and gaming dilemma: After experiencing frequent crashing with The Sims 2, I applied the standby memory fix, setting the Task Scheduler to clear standby memory every 5 minutes. It solved my crashing, but it seems to come with the price of making the general Windows system hang and lag constantly...
  9. looking to have Memory dump file looked at

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    looking to have Memory dump file looked at: hi, i would like to have someone read the memory dump and tell me what they see as the error. my guess being a ryzen machine it's ether ram or a device driver. thanks, Nathan Saunders 113372
  10. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...