Windows 10: looking for previous question

Discus and support looking for previous question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; fsdafsd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/looking-for-previous-question/60c54f59-2400-43ee-b0ab-158dced02c67 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamReddick, Aug 13, 2018.

1. looking for previous question

fsdafsd

:)

WilliamReddick, Aug 13, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 13, 2018
  3. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Aug 13, 2018
  4. looking for previous question

Windows stuck on previous restoring loop

Hi Mandy,

When an update to a newer version of Windows 10 is not successfully installed the device will automatically rollback to the previous version. If the device is stuck in a loop of restoring the previous version of Windows, this could be caused by system files
    that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you saw the restore loop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

looking for previous question

1. looking for previous question - Similar Threads - looking previous question

2. Look at details for questions it’s about bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look at details for questions it’s about bios: I really need help when I hold shift and click on restart then click advanced options then click UEFI Firmware Settings it doesn’t send me into bios instead it sends me into a page asking to select a language I click English then click the only other button reset and it just...
  3. Look at details for questions it’s about bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Look at details for questions it’s about bios: I really need help when I hold shift and click on restart then click advanced options then click UEFI Firmware Settings it doesn’t send me into bios instead it sends me into a page asking to select a language I click English then click the only other button reset and it just...
  4. How to view a previous question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view a previous question?: Hey, I made a question a bit ago and wanted to view it. How would I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-a-previous-question/7f67512d-40cd-4c2e-86ae-abf2609c7888
  5. How to view a previous question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view a previous question?: Hey, I made a question a bit ago and wanted to view it. How would I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-a-previous-question/7f67512d-40cd-4c2e-86ae-abf2609c7888
  6. Follow up to Previous Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow up to Previous Question: Hi there,I previously posted this question, but never interacted with it after asking. I have since changed my Microsoft account password. I have not changed the password I use to log in to my computer, and in fact cannot - the option to change my password does not appear...
  7. Folder - Previous Versions question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder - Previous Versions question: [ATTACH] Hello guys How do i create a restore point (create a version i'll be able to go back to incase i mess something up) to a certain folder? I couldn't find anything on the internet, most likely not knowing what to search. thanks!...
  8. previous questions and answers

in Windows 10 Customization
    previous questions and answers: how do I access my previous questions and answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-questions-and-answers/db311f7b-a059-4b3f-8758-1c426e63c03b
  9. Additional to previous question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Additional to previous question: I tried to uninstall quality updates, problem: You have pending update action. Through no fault of my own this latest update has not allowed me to load my computer no sign window. This is why I writing this on an iPad. Thank you for any advice. I know it automatically goes...
  10. Previous question thread not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Previous question thread not working: Hi, Andrew Mott98, Igor Leyko, DaveM121. Sorry The previous question thread won't let me reply anymore, it just keeps saying Oops! Something went wron. Please try again. Anyway, I have had my laptop since before Windows 10 came out, I have installed software in the past,...