Windows 10: Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop

Discus and support Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm looking for another program that might stump you guys. I've been looking for a while but I can't seem to find anything. I'm looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CerebralFreeze, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop

Hey everyone, I'm looking for another program that might stump you guys. I've been looking for a while but I can't seem to find anything.

I'm looking for a program that will upon computer startup, not only open specific programs but also open them in a specific size and location.

In other words, when I log into my Windows 10 computer, I'll have a specific Word file be exactly positioned along the left side of my monitor, all the way from the bottom to the top. It would be flush with the monitor's left side and extend exactly 3 inches to the right.

Then I'll have a Microsoft Project file positioned along the top, coming down 5 inches from the top. It'll start from where the Word doc ends and travel all the way to the right side of the screen.

In other words, I'll have 2 monitors with a lattice work of program files in a specific layout. It would do this automatically whenever I booted up my computer.

Do you guys ever seen a program that does this? I promised my left nut for the other program I mentioned in another thread. If you guys could help me find a program that does this, I promise you my right nut.

PLEASE HELP ME!! I need these programs so badly....

:)

CerebralFreeze, Jun 14, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Mark7805 Win User

Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop

Desktop layout saver?

Is there a program out there that can save your desktop layout as a preset or something so say if I hit auto arrange or changed a resolution by accident, I could revert it back with a click of the button?

Thanks *Smile Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop :)

Mark7805, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop

1. Looking for Program that Fixes the Layout of Windows on the Desktop - Similar Threads - Looking Program Fixes

2. Desktop layout saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop layout saver: Hi,Do you know trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop layout in Windows 10 and 11.Thank you.Cousin Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-layout-saver/b1ab7c79-3d12-48b3-a75e-e5883c813296
  3. Desktop Layout Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Layout Change: [IMG]When I got the new update this happened. The desktop layout changed........does somebody know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-layout-change/26d07dad-dfd4-426a-aeb9-727aa6544f2e
  4. desktop layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop layout: Microsoft support helped get windows 10 to update. When it completed my desktop has changed. I have visual problems and i can't find all the familiar items. The layout is different, the colors are very vibrant and hard for me to see. How can i get everything to go back the...
  5. Looking for a good desktop icon 'management' program- to remember the layout of icons when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a good desktop icon 'management' program- to remember the layout of icons when...: Hey all, Thought I'd reach out and try here. I have a laptop with a small screen that I often use to plug into a monitor with very large screen. And whenever I go from one to the other, my desktop icons, which I usually have layed out in a reasonbly organized way, spazz out...
  6. Is there a Windows 10 layout that looks like Apple?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Windows 10 layout that looks like Apple?: I have a few windows 10 machines as well as Apple Mac computers. Can I get a layout that turns windows 10 into the look of Apple? submitted by /u/87d112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glypb4/is_there_a_windows_10_layout_that_looks_like_apple/
  7. Windows 10 Desktop layout

Windows 10 Desktop layout: It keeps changing & can't seem to lock it like we used to in previous versions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-layout/77655cd6-3cd2-4105-b1b0-2684c9793d35
  8. A look at VX Search, a desktop search program for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    A look at VX Search, a desktop search program for Windows: VX Search is a powerful desktop search program for Windows that is available as a free version and commercial versions. Windows Search, the built-in search function of the Windows operating system, does not have the best of reputations. While it is good enough for launching...
  9. switch desktop layout to Windows 7 layout?

switch desktop layout to Windows 7 layout?: how do I switch from Windows 10 desktop layout to Windows 7 layout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/switch-desktop-layout-to-windows-7-layout/03d05cc9-9235-445d-b41b-c83ea5b41cd3
  10. Looking for a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a program: Hello. Is there a program to check if a compilation of files (to burn on cd or dvd) will fill the disk to its maximum, if I make a too large compilation, the burning program will "say" it is too much, then have to start removing files and try again to burn. If I remove too...