Windows 10: Looking for recommendations for a surround sound system

Discus and support Looking for recommendations for a surround sound system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I'm looking to buy a good surround sound system (5.1 or 7.1, doesn't really make a difference to me). Any recommendations on what i should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexRD, Feb 23, 2016.

1. AlexRD Win User

Looking for recommendations for a surround sound system

Hey,

I'm looking to buy a good surround sound system (5.1 or 7.1, doesn't really make a difference to me).

Any recommendations on what i should look for?
    Also, will my surround work properly if i connect it to my TV then connect that TV to my computer via HDMI?

:)

AlexRD, Feb 23, 2016

2. Looking for recommendations

Hi reborn018,

Thank you for your post.

The recommended headset to be used with this device is the Nokia Stereo Headset WH-102. You can find out about it on the Link below:

Browse Nokia phones

Regards

Raoul_Duke

Raoul_Duke---01, Feb 23, 2016
  3. reborn018 Win User
    Looking for recommendations

Hi there.

I currently have the X3-02 with HS-43 as my headset. Recently it seems the lower volume button is no longer working and with losing the ear buds, I've decided i'll get myself a new headset. I figured I would just get another HS-43 however the shops i've
    been looking at seem to have them out of stock and while Play.com has them marked as in stock, i've had the experience in the past of where that is a lie.

Anywho, basically i'm looking for a replacement headset however images for various headsets are not clear enough. Basically the reason I like the current headset is because I want the neck band and prefer the ear buds compared to the gel ones.

Having volume controls or call controls would also be helpful, they don't necessarily have to be Nokia ones. If people know of any headsets that cover at least the two above things - that would be helpful.

Thanks. ~

reborn018, Feb 23, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

That is like walking on a car lot and telling the salesperson that you want a Blue vehicle.

It all depends on your budget, what you are going to use the system for, layout of the room.

I have a Denon AVR-1612 with Klipsch speakers, that was not a packaged system. You are talking about a $3,000.00 System when I put it together.

bro67, Feb 24, 2016
  5. kscott Win User
    Just bought the Yamaha RX-V479BL. Nice price with BT, net, and WIFI access. Search the web for details and reviews.

kscott, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Looking for recommendations for a surround sound system - Similar Threads - Looking recommendations surround

2. Surround sound problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surround sound problem.: I got some Logitech z506 5.1 surround sound, but for some reason it is not letting me configure the sound correctly.When i get into the setting it only showed me Right and Left but won't show the other speakers. any help to fix this problem?my motherboard is an ASUS TUF Z590...
  3. Surround sound problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surround sound problem.: I got some Logitech z506 5.1 surround sound, but for some reason it is not letting me configure the sound correctly.When i get into the setting it only showed me Right and Left but won't show the other speakers. any help to fix this problem?my motherboard is an ASUS TUF Z590...
  4. Surround Sound Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surround Sound Problems: I have a 4.1 sound system. Not a 5.1. Windows sounds and Minecraft work, in surround sound. YouTube iTunes Netflix etc. do not. I have gone through Realtek audio manager and enabled speaker fill, and gone through control panel too. I don't know why this wont work. But I do...
  5. Surround Sound on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surround Sound on PC: For about 3 years now, I've had and been primarily using a Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 for everything. I recently decided to build a brand new desktop, and I'd never quite realized how good the sound was on that laptop until this new PC. The surround sound on that laptop is...
  6. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  7. 5.1 Surround Sound

5.1 Surround Sound: Happy New Year! Unfortunately, I have exhausted all possible issues and am turning to forums. The issue I have is that I setup my Z506 5.1 system that I bought for Christmas. However, not matter what I do I get the sound in stereo. However, when I do the windows configure...
  8. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....
  9. Looks like the speaker system has been broken again with 5.1 surround sound

Looks like the speaker system has been broken again with 5.1 surround sound: Before the recent build, all of the speakers worked from a 5.1 surround sound system. Now, only the front left and right speaker works. Have checked the settings and the 5.1 option is selected, but when running the test, it fails with only the front two speakers work, left...
  10. 5.1 surround sound

5.1 surround sound: how do we get 5.1 surround sound from dvds in windows 10 49704